MLB Real Team League...MUST READ! UNIQUE! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

MLB Real Team League...MUST READ! UNIQUE!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

MLB Real Team League...MUST READ! UNIQUE!

Postby scabbronumber1 » Thu Mar 06, 2003 6:45 pm

Welcome to the three team league! In this league, there will be three tiers of real MLB teams to choose from. A team like the yanks is in the first tier, a team like the Rockies is in th 2nd tier, and a team like the Drays is in the third tier. Once the league fills up, I will randomize a draft order and instead of picking players, each team will pick a real MLB team from the current tier being drafted. So the first round you chose first tier teams, the 2nd round you choose 2nd tier teams, and the 3rd round you choose 3rd tier teams. Once all the teams ahve chosen 3 teams, you then create your rpster using those three teams you drafted! Please stay active and patient as the draft can take a while due to the fact that it must be done on the message board and can take a couple days per team! To make this league draft faster I am going to ask that each manager send me a list or order of teams wanted. So, take the first tier teams and rank them in order of 1-10 one being the best and 10 being the least desired. This way, I can randomize the order and get started with the first teams first choice. Then it will go on until the end and I will automatically pick the highest ranked available MLB team for each team in the league. So when you join, please post a rank of each tier in the order you want the teams....please keep them in the 1,2,3 tier format that I have and rank each 1-10...thanks! YOU WANT IN!?....the league ID is 132959 and the password is trio it is a yahoo H2H league. Please only join if you check your team regularly and agree to have a good time while being active! Thanks a lot!

The Tiers:
Tier 1:
Yankees
Angels
Giants
Minnesota
Oakland
Atlanta
St. Louis
Arizona
Seattle
Boston

Tier 2:
Dodgers
White Sox
Cleveland
Philly
Houston
Cincinatti
COlorado
Marlins
Mets
Rangers

Tier 3:
Padres
Cubs
Brewers
Kansas City
Detroit
Tampa Bay
Baltimore
Toronto
Montreal
Pittsburg
scabbronumber1

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby sdclinger » Fri Mar 07, 2003 12:36 pm

Very Unique format and if you've still got space, then I'm signing up for this league today...
sdclinger

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Return to Classifieds