Two Trades - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Two Trades

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Two Trades

Postby MaudDib » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:15 pm

Mateo de Lorenzo wrote:The first trade seems to be a no brainer. Definitely go with it. The second one I would pass on. You give up too much offense. There are always good pitchers that are available on the wire that wouldn't cost you so much.

;-D Prince seems to be undervalued this year.
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."- Douglas Adams

MaudDib
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 380)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Two Trades

Postby Mateo de Lorenzo » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:24 am

MaudDib wrote:
Mateo de Lorenzo wrote:The first trade seems to be a no brainer. Definitely go with it. The second one I would pass on. You give up too much offense. There are always good pitchers that are available on the wire that wouldn't cost you so much.

;-D Prince seems to be undervalued this year.

There is also a chance he is traded in the season if Milwaukee doesn't keep up with STL or CHC. They almost traded him to LAD in December, but the Dodgers didn't want to give up as much as MIL wanted. I think the Dodgers will be in contention this year and may be willing to pull off the trade down the stretch. Fielder on one's fantasy team has huge value if traded to a lineup with Kemp and Ethier (assuming they both produce where they should) sandwiching him. If I have Fielder right now, I would have to be offered a lot for him to even consider it. If I am out of my leagues race and he is traded, I use him as a rebuilding tool for my own team.
Please help me with analyzing my team? viewtopic.php?f=29&t=433592
Mateo de Lorenzo Beginner
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions