Matt Wieters - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Matt Wieters

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Matt Wieters

Postby wildbill » Wed May 27, 2009 6:55 pm

PinstripePride wrote:this is no joke fellas i got the info from yahoo if it happens i called it first if not yahoo is retarted

What an odd comment. What makes you think anyone thought you were joking? I know I wasn't joking. ;-)
wildbill
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Slayer Rules » Wed May 27, 2009 7:06 pm

Frankly, I'm offended.
Slayer Rules
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby mac-unit » Wed May 27, 2009 7:08 pm

PinstripePride wrote:this is no joke fellas i got the info from yahoo if it happens i called it first if not yahoo is retarted

No one thinks you are joking about Wieters being called up. They think you are joking about posting this now after everyone already knew about him getting called up yesterday, if you would look around you'd see that. But it is becoming obvious that you are not and you really think you "called it"
mac-unit
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 7)

Postby Slayer Rules » Wed May 27, 2009 7:24 pm

mac-unit wrote:

No one thinks you are joking about Wieters being called up. They think you are joking about posting this now after everyone already knew about him getting called up yesterday, if you would look around you'd see that. But it is becoming obvious that you are not and you really think you "called it"

Don't listen to him - I think it's just as likely that Yahoo is "retarted".
Slayer Rules
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby octagon999 » Wed May 27, 2009 7:40 pm

Here's a tip, if you're going to put someone down, use spellcheck. :-)
octagon999
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby PinstripePride » Wed May 27, 2009 8:30 pm

Whatever i get it i post it i really dident look too see if anyone posted it first that was my fault but however i was the first to put David Prices start on here .... its funny when i ask people for help noone helps out but when i make an error u guys jump on it must have exciting lives ... thanks for the last few posts for back up
PinstripePride
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby wildbill » Wed May 27, 2009 10:31 pm

PinstripePride wrote:Whatever i get it i post it i really dident look too see if anyone posted it first that was my fault but however i was the first to put David Prices start on here .... its funny when i ask people for help noone helps out but when i make an error u guys jump on it must have exciting lives ... thanks for the last few posts for back up

Um the Wieters threads have been in the top 5 -10 posters in the this forum pretty much since the news broke yesterday. You'd have to be legally blind not to see them. That's the point. It's one thing if the thread was way down the page or on another page, but in this case you didn't even look at the first few threads before you posted. That's why everyone is having a little fun with your post. Don't take it personally. Now bragging about being the first to post something? Probably not going to score a lot of points with people. BTW just so you know a lot of the time Yahoo is as much as a day late getting news.
wildbill
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Previous

Return to Injuries & Player Updates