3 Wolf T-Shirt has awesome reviews - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

3 Wolf T-Shirt has awesome reviews

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: 3 Wolf T-Shirt has awesome reviews

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:10 pm

Metroid wrote:Don't make me punch you Mookie.

I was gonna photoshop Auburn 45, Oregon 31 onto the shirt but i'm too lazy right now
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Metroid » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:39 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:

I was gonna photoshop Auburn 45, Oregon 31 onto the shirt but i'm too lazy right now

Haha if you think anyone is holding Oregon to 31 points this year you're crazy. Seriously though, Oregon could slip up at Cal, I doubt it, but it could happen. If Oregon get's through Cal I'm booking my flight to Phoenix and my hotel room in Glendale.

Besides, you're assuming Auburn is going to win out. War Eagle is on upset alert against Georgia this week with all the distractions swirling around Cam and Auburn. Plus Auburn still has to get through Bama and the SEC title game. Good luck with that. Hell if these allegations against Cam and his family become more concrete in the next couple weeks Cam might not even be seeing the field to finish the season.
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFootball Mod
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:36 pm

Metroid wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:

Haha if you think anyone is holding Oregon to 31 points this year you're crazy. Seriously though, Oregon could slip up at Cal, I doubt it, but it could happen. If Oregon get's through Cal I'm booking my flight to Phoenix and my hotel room in Glendale.

Besides, you're assuming Auburn is going to win out. War Eagle is on upset alert against Georgia this week with all the distractions swirling around Cam and Auburn. Plus Auburn still has to get through Bama and the SEC title game. Good luck with that. Hell if these allegations against Cam and his family become more concrete in the next couple weeks Cam might not even be seeing the field to finish the season.

fine...TCU 52, Oregon 41 :-D
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Metroid » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:53 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:

fine...TCU 52, Oregon 41 :-D

Yeah, that's not happening either.

God I hope if Oregon is fortunate to make it to the title game it isn't against TCU. If Oregon wins it's a national championship, but everyone outside of the state of Oregon will say, "yeah but it wasn't even against a BCS/AQ school." And if they did lose....well, I don't even want to think about that. If Oregon makes it I want them to play against a major conference team and I want that team to be at their best. That's the only way to legitimize Oregon across the country.

But I don't even want to think about that yet....just beat Cal, just beat Cal, just beat Cal. :-D
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFootball Mod
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to General Talk