Return to General Talk

Bachelor Party in AC

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Bachelor Party in AC

Postby bigh0rt » Wed May 20, 2009 10:46 am

mac-unit wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:
smoovethug wrote:
Lol wow. I was just in AC last weekend for a friend's bachelor party. We did hit up Bare Exposure and it was well worth the trip. $20 cover, BYOB with a ton of lovely ladies.

How weird is it to check your phone at the door? Granted it was like 4 am and I could barely stand, but I think in any state that would have struck me as a bizarre request at first.

They probably wouldn't want you to use the camera on your phone.

That was the exact reason given, but you've got to consider both the state I was in, and the strange nature of the request in general.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 348)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Dan Lambskin » Wed May 20, 2009 11:07 am

Metroid wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
DaShiz23 wrote:Bring the party to you, trust me. The extra cost up front is well worth it! Plus, it's harder to get caught that way. ;-D

meh...the party's i've been to where you have the girls come to you usually ends up being two skanks and a bag of toys that get down with each other, but you arent guarnteed that they'll be hot or what the bachelor likes...plus you'd probably want to wear one of those SARS masks. at least at a club you can get some variety. this is based on Detroit anyway, maybe AC is different

lol Detroit strippers. :-b

I can't help but think they'd be similar to Stockton strippers. !+) %-6 :-B

hah...not the ones in the city proper, but there are some pretty nice clubs in the outlying area. i mean we arent talking Vegas or Tampa quality (never been but they rate pretty high i guess), but definately some top notch talent (of course it all depends where you go...there are some real dirt holes and then there's some pretty nice places). one of the better ones had Tara Patrick for the Super Bowl

definately better than the one i went to in Mexico (that got pretty scary...the guy i was with got a huge bill buying drinks for dancers, like a few hundered dollars and was agruing with the owner or whoever in Spanish, so i had no idea what was going on. finally after about an hour he paid and we left. the boucer outside asked to see his credit card reciept and put it in his pocket, when he turned to go back in and complain they shook their head and shut the door...i'm thinking "OK please just cut your losses and lets go"

the one i went to in Chicago sucked...they had to wear like clear latex or something over their nips, it was pretty unappealing :-t
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Metroid » Wed May 20, 2009 11:23 am

Totally man. Just the term "Detroit stripper" sounded funny. :-b

Yeah that's a sketchy Mexico story. :-o
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFootball Mod
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dan Lambskin » Wed May 20, 2009 11:38 am

Metroid wrote:Totally man. Just the term "Detroit stripper" sounded funny. :-b

the worst part is they must have played that Gwen Stefani song The Sweet Escape every 30 minutes or so while i was there...the whole next day i'm walking around with "wooo-whooo...WOOO-WHOOO" running through my head. that's one of those stupid songs that gets you busted by your girl because you come home singing it and she knows the only place you'd hear a song like that is at the T-bar since i dont typically listen to stuff like that
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby acsguitar » Wed May 20, 2009 11:56 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:

the worst part is they must have played that Gwen Stefani song The Sweet Escape every 30 minutes or so while i was there...the whole next day i'm walking around with "wooo-whooo...WOOO-WHOOO" running through my head. that's one of those stupid songs that gets you busted by your girl because you come home singing it and she knows the only place you'd hear a song like that is at the T-bar since i dont typically listen to stuff like that

That was Ryan Spilborghs entrance song so I wouldn't be busted
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Metroid » Wed May 20, 2009 12:03 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:

That and you're coated in glitter. :-D
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFootball Mod
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dan Lambskin » Wed May 20, 2009 12:58 pm

Metroid wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:

i got busted once by my a-hole buddies. she knew i had went for some reason but i came home with my glasses broke (the stupid dancer did a flip and wrapped her legs around my head) so i told her i had set them on a table because of a glare and the waitress accidentally leaned on them...then my buddy says "tell her how you really broke them" so i still lied and said the girl put my face in her boobs...good times
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby acsguitar » Wed May 20, 2009 2:45 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:

i got busted once by my a-hole buddies. she knew i had went for some reason but i came home with my glasses broke (the stupid dancer did a flip and wrapped her legs around my head) so i told her i had set them on a table because of a glare and the waitress accidentally leaned on them...then my buddy says "tell her how you really broke them" so i still lied and said the girl put my face in her boobs...good times

Lambskin
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Madison » Wed May 20, 2009 8:29 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:one of the better ones had Tara Patrick for the Super Bowl

For shame. It's "Tera" Patrick.

:-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Metroid » Wed May 20, 2009 8:33 pm

Madison wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:one of the better ones had Tara Patrick for the Super Bowl

For shame. It's "Tera" Patrick.

:-b

Yeah Dan what the hell? Your punishment is to say 10 Hail Mary Carey's. :-B
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero