2B issues, WHIR - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

2B issues, WHIR

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

2B issues, WHIR

Postby klocektime » Sun May 17, 2009 11:56 am

Hey all,

I drafted Alexei Ramirez to play 2B, and picked up howie kendrick off wavers a few weeks ago.

Both are lacking big time. I have valverde and francisco, both on the DL, and want to pick up CJ wilson in the meantime. These 2 guys are basically the only dispensable players I have. Im thinking def hold onto Ramirez, but at the same time I feel like howie kendrick might have equal or better stats, especially since the angels are getting healthy again.

What do you think??
klocektime
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Football

Re: 2B issues, WHIR

Postby marinersfan10 » Sun May 17, 2009 10:02 pm

I have had the same issue as you, I drafted Alexei Ramirez but later traded him with Johnny Peralta and Brad Lidge for his Rafael Furcal and Josh Beckett. Since then, I have flirted around with Howie Kendrick but his numbers are without a doubt bringing down my team. Since then I added Luis Castillo because of my need of runs and stolen bases and with his promotion in the lineup batting 2nd between Jose Reyes and Carlos Beltran he serves as a threat at almost every stat. The only questionable fantasy based problem of Castillo is his willingness to sacrifice his AB so commonly.
marinersfan10
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team