What to do with this team? Need in depth help.*WHIR.* - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

What to do with this team? Need in depth help.*WHIR.*

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

What to do with this team? Need in depth help.*WHIR.*

Postby Philbo135 » Sat May 16, 2009 4:45 pm

hey. looking for suggestions on trades/moves.pickups etc with my team. Specifically looking for help with Inge, Scutaro, Atkins and my pitchers. I picked up Juan Pierre to add some steals and spell Magglio, but it looks like Mags may be turning the corner and heating up. Inge is another concern, he also seems to be picking it up this week, but is he for real? I am still thinking he will come back to earth and i don't want to get stuck with a weak avg etc down the road. I've been splitting time between Scutaro and Lopez....although I think Lopez is a better choice at SS for the long haul. Scooter just seems too streaky, although he does get on base and draw alot of walks. And finally, what to do with Atkins?? He is just sitting on my bench. Is he worth a bench spot to see if he picks it up down the road? Should I drop him? Have tried to trade Atkins but no one is biting. As far as pitching goes, I do ok. I do need more strikeouts and a lower era from my starters. I have been thinking about dropping/trading some of my SP's and just filling in with solid relievers. Also looking at grabbing Dotel off of waviers to boost my strikeouts. I'm in a 12 team H2H league and so far, have been winning most hitting cats, and staying competitive with the pitching stats. I know that we are only a month+ into the season, but I'm feeling like some moves are in order to stay competitive. Please leave a link and I will help yours to the best of my ability. Thanks. :-) Here's my full lineup-
C- MAUER
1B- MORNEAU
2B- HILL
3B- INGE
SS- F. LOPEZ
OF- C. QUENTIN
OF- A. LIND
OF- M. ORDONEZ
UTL- TEIXEIRA

Bench: Scutaro, Atkins, Juan Pierre
SP- CAIN
SP= DANKS