Justin Smoak, 1B, Rangers: in AA - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Minor League & College Baseball

Justin Smoak, 1B, Rangers: in AA

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Justin Smoak, 1B, Rangers: in AA

Postby Bobbleheadrusty » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:05 am

FouLLine wrote:
Bobbleheadrusty wrote:
FouLLine wrote:
Fielder is 25, just turned on May 9th. He's the same graduating class as Votto.

So I was off by 5 days. Whoops.

I just hope Arlington Park is more kind to Smoak than Kaufman Stadium has been to Billy Butler. Billy Butler put up similar (probably better) numbers in AAA at 21 than Smoak has in AA at 22.

lol no wonder why you want to try and flame me... sorry you ranked someone 25 as an "under" 25 year old... You need to use updated ranking charts to copy.

Seriously dude? I called a guy "under 25" who had turned 25 within the week. He turned 25 on the 9th, I posted on the 14th. Oh no, Im such a freaking moron. Just kill me now, Im so useless! (And the charts I copied? yeah, that was my own top 5 under 25 list that I posted on my own site for every position in March)

(Maybe if you knew the difference between 2 and 3 I would take you seriously. )
Bobbleheadrusty
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Justin Smoak, 1B, Rangers: in AA

Postby Montana168 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:25 am

yahoo sports! just wrote a paragraph about this guy stating that the rangers could be forced to bring up smoak around the allstar break if they need to send chris davis down to AAA. theres no doubting smoak's abilities but he is currently on the DL in AA, so i'm not necessarily buying this. i think the rangers will put blalock at first, and have jones DH before they rush smoak. i hope they add smoak to the database after that article but i highly doubt it.
Montana168
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Minor League & College Baseball