Manny BUBYE... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Manny BUBYE...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Manny BUBYE...

Postby bazzy_51 » Thu May 07, 2009 3:10 pm

haha yall need to go to the Baseball Leftovers thread and click on the Manny topic there, very good reading...

Woody had it right, maybe Manny really is a women? trying to use women fertility drugs to get pregnant? Explains the hair and like he said maybe hes gonna change his name to Mandy, props to Woody! haha, but check out that topic lots of info on there...

Great thanks to soto for the sweet sig!...
bazzy_51
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Hitchcock » Thu May 07, 2009 3:15 pm

Statement released by Manny Ramirez:
"Recently I saw a physician for a personal health issue. He gave me a medication, not a steroid, which he thought was OK to give me. Unfortunately, the medication was banned under our drug policy. Under the policy that mistake is now my responsibility. I have been advised not to say anything more for now. I do want to say one other thing; I've taken and passed about 15 drug tests over the past five seasons.

I want to apologize to Mr. McCourt, Mrs. McCourt, Mr. Torre, my teammates, the Dodger organization, and to the Dodger fans. LA is a special place to me and I know everybody is disappointed. So am I. I'm sorry about this whole situation." -from si.com
^^Thanks to Smoovethug for the sharp sig.
Hitchcock
College Coach
College Coach

Postby bazzy_51 » Thu May 07, 2009 3:17 pm

Hitchcock wrote:Statement released by Manny Ramirez:
"Recently I saw a physician for a personal health issue. He gave me a medication, not a steroid, which he thought was OK to give me. Unfortunately, the medication was banned under our drug policy. Under the policy that mistake is now my responsibility. I have been advised not to say anything more for now. I do want to say one other thing; I've taken and passed about 15 drug tests over the past five seasons.

I want to apologize to Mr. McCourt, Mrs. McCourt, Mr. Torre, my teammates, the Dodger organization, and to the Dodger fans. LA is a special place to me and I know everybody is disappointed. So am I. I'm sorry about this whole situation." -from si.com

B L O W me... why else would he need to take hCG unless he really does want to have twins or triplets??

bazzy_51
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby RenPastana » Thu May 07, 2009 3:20 pm

wildbill wrote:
RenPastana wrote:
wildbill wrote:You really need to take your own advice since you seem so worried about me. I know you've been fixated on me in the past, do I need to get a restraining order?

Very funny...why don't you go wishing death upon me since you seem to enjoy malicious things on people who have nothing to do with you? :-t :-t :-t for you

You are some piece of work to defend Manny's past actions so vigorously. Are you by chance a divorce lawyer?

BTW I'm hardly the only person with no sympathy for Manny, yet you seem to be oddly fixated on me by singling me out in your defense of Manny. Why is that? Do you like defending immoral public figures, who are supposed to be role models, and trashing people who call them on the bad example the set for millions of kids?

You don't know me, maybe I have kids, maybe I don't, maybe there are other people I know with kids. Maybe they look up to a public figures like Manny. See where I'm going with this? Public figures that are looked up to by kids as role models should be held to a higher standard then some nobody like you or I because they have an affect on so many more impressionable young lives.

:-) :-D :-b ;-) :-] :-B B-) }:-) :-o :-° ;-D O:-) ;-7 8-o :-? :-L :*) :-S :^ !+) :-P %-6 X-I :-X :-{ :-* :-/ :,-( :~( :-t :-[ :-C

Done arguing!
RenPastana
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby bazzy_51 » Thu May 07, 2009 3:21 pm

RenPastana wrote:
wildbill wrote:
RenPastana wrote:
Very funny...why don't you go wishing death upon me since you seem to enjoy malicious things on people who have nothing to do with you? :-t :-t :-t for you

You are some piece of work to defend Manny's past actions so vigorously. Are you by chance a divorce lawyer?

BTW I'm hardly the only person with no sympathy for Manny, yet you seem to be oddly fixated on me by singling me out in your defense of Manny. Why is that? Do you like defending immoral public figures, who are supposed to be role models, and trashing people who call them on the bad example the set for millions of kids?

You don't know me, maybe I have kids, maybe I don't, maybe there are other people I know with kids. Maybe they look up to a public figures like Manny. See where I'm going with this? Public figures that are looked up to by kids as role models should be held to a higher standard then some nobody like you or I because they have an affect on so many more impressionable young lives.

:-) :-D :-b ;-) :-] :-B B-) }:-) :-o :-° ;-D O:-) ;-7 8-o :-? :-L :*) :-S :^ !+) :-P %-6 X-I :-X :-{ :-* :-/ :,-( :~( :-t :-[ :-C

Done arguing!

thank god, get off the Mannywood love train bud, he messed up deal with it...

bazzy_51
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby Hitchcock » Thu May 07, 2009 3:29 pm

bazzy_51 wrote:
Hitchcock wrote:Statement released by Manny Ramirez:

B L O W me... why else would he need to take hCG unless he really does want to have twins or triplets??

Hey, I thought I'd just post the offical Ramirez release. Everyone saw this type of statement coming though, right? It's all fad not to admit your at fault, but still try and claim innocence on it.
^^Thanks to Smoovethug for the sharp sig.
Hitchcock
College Coach
College Coach

Postby kid sox » Thu May 07, 2009 3:37 pm

Hitchcock wrote:
kid sox wrote:
Hitchcock wrote:Not sure if you are (prob. though w/ the comment), but I see a lot of RedSox fans are going to enjoy this though :-P

I'm a Red Sox fan and yes, I am enjoying this immensely. The Red Sox paid Manny $160 million for almost 8 years and in the end the Sox management had to threaten Manny with suspension to get him to take the field.

I figured you would, but Sox dont' forget he led the way to you winning your first Title in decades. The contract was worth it for 2 World Series titles in the long run though, correct? The question is, are you all glad b/c of what happened @ the end of his Boston tenure? Or glad b/c a "user" got suspended?

Manny may just be the best pure hitter of his era. For 8 years the Sox fans did nothing but cheer for him and ignored his idiosyncrasies. When his contract became club friendly, he faked injuries and quit on the team. That puts me squarely in the camp of being glad b/c of what happened @ the end of his Boston tenure.
kid sox
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Curtis Pride » Thu May 07, 2009 3:40 pm

If your kids look up to a baseball player rather than you, then it's your fault, not the baseball player's.

Deal with it.
Curtis Pride
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby RenPastana » Thu May 07, 2009 3:41 pm

Curtis Pride wrote:If your kids look up to a baseball player rather than you, then it's your fault, not the baseball player's.

Deal with it.

Thank you! :-)
RenPastana
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby californiasunshine » Thu May 07, 2009 4:08 pm

RenPastana wrote:
wildbill wrote:Karma's a female dog and Manny just got bit. He deserves it for all his crybaby antics over the years.

He deserves to be suspended for being a crybaby in the past? Please...I am sure you've done worse things in life so I guess that means you should be locked up in jail for at least 12 months right?

Get a life and grow a heart dude!

Why should he grow a heart for a guy who makes hundreds of millions of dollars and then complains he isn't getting paid enough and THEN uses PED's? I'll pass on feeling sorry
californiasunshine
College Coach
College Coach

PreviousNext

Return to Injuries & Player Updates