Manny BUBYE... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Manny BUBYE...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Manny BUBYE...

Postby RenPastana » Thu May 07, 2009 2:17 pm

Hitchcock wrote:
wildbill wrote:Karma's a female dog and Manny just got bit. He deserves it for all his crybaby antics over the years.

Not sure if you are (prob. though w/ the comment), but I see a lot of RedSox fans are going to enjoy this though :-P

No, seeing players hurt the game as well as themselves by trying to get a competitive advantage only saddens me...

Even as a fantasy baseball player, I wish nothing but success for all athletes (except this one time when Randy Johnson cost me a league title :-D )
RenPastana
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby wildbill » Thu May 07, 2009 2:33 pm

RenPastana wrote:
wildbill wrote:Karma's a female dog and Manny just got bit. He deserves it for all his crybaby antics over the years.

He deserves to be suspended for being a crybaby in the past? Please...I am sure you've done worse things in life so I guess that means you should be locked up in jail for at least 12 months right?

Get a life and grow a heart dude!

You really need to take your own advice since you seem so worried about me. I know you've been fixated on me in the past, do I need to get a restraining order? Attacking me, unprovoked, and basically defending Manny's past behavior shows a lot about your character as well.
Last edited by wildbill on Thu May 07, 2009 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wildbill
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby kid sox » Thu May 07, 2009 2:33 pm

Hitchcock wrote:

Not sure if you are (prob. though w/ the comment), but I see a lot of RedSox fans are going to enjoy this though :-P

I'm a Red Sox fan and yes, I am enjoying this immensely. The Red Sox paid Manny $160 million for almost 8 years and in the end the Sox management had to threaten Manny with suspension to get him to take the field.
kid sox
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Skimo77 » Thu May 07, 2009 2:38 pm

so the word is that he tested postive for a 'womens fertility drug' which is usually used by ex-steroid users to help maintain their body mass after they have stopped using steroids... thats what i hear via espn anyway...
Skimo77
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 31)

Postby Skimo77 » Thu May 07, 2009 2:40 pm

haha but now what i'm reading on rotoworld is its a sexual enhancer... hahah ... heres the link

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLi ... &hl=262161
Skimo77
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 31)

Postby Hitchcock » Thu May 07, 2009 2:45 pm

kid sox wrote:
Hitchcock wrote:

I'm a Red Sox fan and yes, I am enjoying this immensely. The Red Sox paid Manny $160 million for almost 8 years and in the end the Sox management had to threaten Manny with suspension to get him to take the field.

I figured you would, but Sox dont' forget he led the way to you winning your first Title in decades. The contract was worth it for 2 World Series titles in the long run though, correct? The question is, are you all glad b/c of what happened @ the end of his Boston tenure? Or glad b/c a "user" got suspended?

Skimo: Would a pharmacist really "prescribe" a male "women's fertility drugs"? I mean is that allowed by law (I guess minus trannys?)?
^^Thanks to Smoovethug for the sharp sig.
Hitchcock
College Coach
College Coach

Postby wildbill » Thu May 07, 2009 2:47 pm

Hitchcock wrote:

I don't dislike the Red Sox, but no they're not my team. His antics while playing for that team were at many times despicable. You don't need to be a diehard Red Sox fan to realize that. I don't have any sympathy for a player like that. Now if he'd played hard every day (as opposed to when he felt like it) and lived up (fully) to the contract he signed rather doing everything in his power to weasel out of it, it'd be a different story.
wildbill
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby RenPastana » Thu May 07, 2009 2:47 pm

wildbill wrote:
RenPastana wrote:

He deserves to be suspended for being a crybaby in the past? Please...I am sure you've done worse things in life so I guess that means you should be locked up in jail for at least 12 months right?

You really need to take your own advice since you seem so worried about me. I know you've been fixated on me in the past, do I need to get a restraining order?

Very funny...why don't you go wishing death upon me since you seem to enjoy malicious things on people who have nothing to do with you? :-t :-t :-t for you
RenPastana
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby AdvRider » Thu May 07, 2009 2:55 pm

Skimo77 wrote:so the word is that he tested postive for a 'womens fertility drug' which is usually used by ex-steroid users to help maintain their body mass after they have stopped using steroids...

Does this explain the ever-growing dreadlocks ??? :-? :-b
AdvRider
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 17)

Postby wildbill » Thu May 07, 2009 3:09 pm

RenPastana wrote:
wildbill wrote:
RenPastana wrote:

You really need to take your own advice since you seem so worried about me. I know you've been fixated on me in the past, do I need to get a restraining order?

Very funny...why don't you go wishing death upon me since you seem to enjoy malicious things on people who have nothing to do with you? :-t :-t :-t for you

You are some piece of work to defend Manny's past actions so vigorously. Are you by chance a divorce lawyer?

BTW I'm hardly the only person with no sympathy for Manny, yet you seem to be oddly fixated on me by singling me out in your defense of Manny. Why is that? Do you like defending immoral public figures, who are supposed to be role models, and trashing people who call them on the bad example the set for millions of kids?

You don't know me, maybe I have kids, maybe I don't, maybe there are other people I know with kids. Maybe they look up to a public figures like Manny. See where I'm going with this? Public figures that are looked up to by kids as role models should be held to a higher standard then some nobody like you or I because they have an affect on so many more impressionable young lives.
wildbill
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to Injuries & Player Updates