Hanson? Soon? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Hanson? Soon?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Hanson? Soon?

Postby OnceinDC2\1 » Sat May 02, 2009 11:30 am

What is left to prove at AAA he's doing better than Price and is just destroying the competition. Over/Under on two weeks?
OnceinDC2\1
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Hanson? Soon?

Postby al10r10 » Sat May 02, 2009 12:45 pm

I think its pretty clear it is not about performance with Hanson, its all about keeping him in the minors long enough so his arbitration doesn't start running immediately!
al10r10
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby hscsoph » Sat May 02, 2009 5:04 pm

Definitely over two weeks, the Braves problems are producing runs not pitching at the moment as Jair, Lowe, Vazquez are doing well plus they have alot of $$$ tied up with the Japanese import. I would say June 1 at the earliest...now I own Hanson so I hope I am wrong but don't hold your breath for him to be up in May.
Montero MigCab Beckham Andrus Sandoval Lind J Upton Ellsbury Braun Markakis Willingham B Roberts B Anderson Ubaldo "no hit" Jimenez Nolasco F Cordero Rodney Morales Baker Matusz Lilly Marcum Scherzer Romero Porcello
hscsoph
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby B-Chad » Sun May 03, 2009 12:47 am

Man I'm glad there is a Tommy Hanson thread, no one thought to start one of those before this...
Image]
B-Chad
General Manager
General Manager

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby bazzy_51 » Sun May 03, 2009 1:21 am

B-Chad wrote:Man I'm glad there is a Tommy Hanson thread, no one thought to start one of those before this...

hahahahahahahahahaha... was thinkin that also, this has got to be bout the 10th AT LEAST... USE THE SEARCH OPTION PEOPLE!! ;-D :-° :-° :-°

Great thanks to soto for the sweet sig!...
bazzy_51
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby AllDay » Sun May 03, 2009 4:52 pm

Jo-jo has earned another start or two after his recent no-decision gem. Looks like he didn't repeat that effort today.

If he gets rocked then Hanson appear around mid-May.

...and how dare you seek current opinions on Hanson's arrival instead of searching for an old thread to post in. Man, people who don't use the forum exactly as I do just don't have a clue.
AllDay
College Coach
College Coach

Postby B-Chad » Sun May 03, 2009 8:36 pm

By all means, it is a great idea to just start a new thread everytime you have a question, regardless of whether or not there are multiple other threads addressing a similar question. Give me a break AllDay, you act like we are attacking a noob. It would be one thing if said poster didn't care to look and see if there was a thread started about Richie Sexson because he hasn't been a hot topic in a long time, but to not take the time to see if there is a thread about a hot prospect arm, stashed in numerous leagues, and discussed on numerous other sites is just lazy. Sorry OnceinDc2/1 but take some time before posting please, and this semi rant is more or less directed at AllDay for making a snide remark where it was completely unnecessary (unlike my snide remark which was completely necessary :-S )
Image]
B-Chad
General Manager
General Manager

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby OnceinDC2\1 » Mon May 04, 2009 11:48 am

B-Chad wrote:By all means, it is a great idea to just start a new thread everytime you have a question, regardless of whether or not there are multiple other threads addressing a similar question. Give me a break AllDay, you act like we are attacking a noob. It would be one thing if said poster didn't care to look and see if there was a thread started about Richie Sexson because he hasn't been a hot topic in a long time, but to not take the time to see if there is a thread about a hot prospect arm, stashed in numerous leagues, and discussed on numerous other sites is just lazy. Sorry OnceinDc2/1 but take some time before posting please, and this semi rant is more or less directed at AllDay for making a snide remark where it was completely unnecessary (unlike my snide remark which was completely necessary :-S )

Pretty remarkable outburst. Was just looking for a quick update before running off to a meeting. Thanks for helpful diatribe.
OnceinDC2\1
College Coach
College Coach

Postby IVIisfits138 » Mon May 04, 2009 2:59 pm

B-Chad wrote:By all means, it is a great idea to just start a new thread everytime you have a question, regardless of whether or not there are multiple other threads addressing a similar question. Give me a break AllDay, you act like we are attacking a noob. It would be one thing if said poster didn't care to look and see if there was a thread started about Richie Sexson because he hasn't been a hot topic in a long time, but to not take the time to see if there is a thread about a hot prospect arm, stashed in numerous leagues, and discussed on numerous other sites is just lazy. Sorry OnceinDc2/1 but take some time before posting please, and this semi rant is more or less directed at AllDay for making a snide remark where it was completely unnecessary (unlike my snide remark which was completely necessary :-S )

I think it's pretty awesome how you completely missed the obvious sarcasm in the latter part of AllDay's post and then went on to "bash" him for the exact same thing in which you had did in your initial post.
Do Work
IVIisfits138
College Coach
College Coach

Next

Return to Injuries & Player Updates