Replacement managers for Keeper League needed! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Replacement managers for Keeper League needed!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Replacement managers for Keeper League needed!

Postby jcde7ago » Sat May 02, 2009 6:26 am

Hey guys,

So here's the deal - I have inherited a 12-team, Yahoo! Keeper League that is experiencing a little bit of shuffling with a few people leaving because they will not be able to consistently be on a computer to remain competitive, including the commissioner. It is a 3 Sport Dynasty Keeper League, meaning you would take over the previous owners' teams from the three sports of Baseball, Football, and Basketball.

The league is currently active but will be completely transitioned by me and another co-commissioner once we find candidates to fill the impending empty roster spots. We are looking for highly competitive, knowledgeable and savvy folks to take over some teams that are good, and a few that need to be worked on. Some teams are elite in one sport, while others are better in the others. Either way, all the teams are competitive, as for the most part the previous owners remained highly active in the league for all 3 sports. We do expect those willing to take on this league to be highly active, highly competitive and again, highly knowledgeable about the sports. You don't have to be experts in all 3 sports, but if you're extremely good in one (primarily fantasy baseball of course) and can be competitive in the others, that would be awesome. What I can guarantee is that the league has some great managers that have been there for years now (this is our 4th year) and there is a lot of respect, knowledge, competition and of course, fun to be had in this league. No cheating, colluding or any of that is tolerated, and reasons are given for anything that takes place in the league.

Hopefully I can get some managers here from the cafe who will take a serious interest in joining the league (this is the first and only place I've looked, as I felt that this is the only place i NEED to go to to find some great managers). If you're interested, please email me at jde7ago@sfsu.edu and just give a quick few sentences/paragraph about why you would want to join the league and what you would bring to the table. I am taking emails for the next 7-10 days, which gives me enough time to move the league, and once spots are full i'll note it here. Teams/League settings will be sent out accordingly to those who want to join. This is a fun, competitive, but ultimately a friendly group of guys who just want to be around the same type of people...no frills, no worries, no pressure should you decide to join, you will definitely feel welcomed. Thanks guys (and thank you FBC) ;-D
12-Team Yahoo! H2H Keeper League - 3-Sport Dynasty - Year 4 - Jonny D's Team
Keepers: Albert Pujols/Jose Reyes/Ryan Braun/Grady Sizemore/Evan Longoria/Tim Lincecum = SWEET!

#25 - Barry Bonds - 73, 762
jcde7ago
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Replacement managers for Keeper League needed!

Postby Fan Interference » Mon May 18, 2009 5:54 am

sent you an email airvolleyballer@yahoo.com
Fan Interference
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby yearbend » Fri May 29, 2009 7:01 pm

Sent you an e-mail aswell.

thank you very much for the sig, soty!
http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=45974

^^ soty's profile page ^^
yearbend
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby DoubleZip » Sun May 31, 2009 5:49 pm

PMd you
DoubleZip
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby bigjay0329 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:04 pm

Emailed you bigjay0329... thanks
bigjay0329
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Classifieds