Things that make you say WTF. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Things that make you say WTF.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Things that make you say WTF.

Postby IVIisfits138 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:26 pm

The Mets have a combined 11 triples by 10 different players.
Do Work
IVIisfits138
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 325
Joined: 10 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: New Jersey

Re: Things that make you say WTF.

Postby bigh0rt » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:29 pm

IVIisfits138 wrote:The Mets have a combined 11 triples by 10 different players.

It's that monster ballpark.
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24816
(Past Year: 357)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Re: Things that make you say WTF.

Postby GiantsFan14 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:37 pm

Bengie Molina hit a triple last night

/end thread
Image
25
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

User avatar
EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 14137
(Past Year: 427)
Joined: 12 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: BUSTER HATH ARRIVED

Re: Things that make you say WTF.

Postby bigh0rt » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:39 pm

John Buck hit TWO triples the other night.
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24816
(Past Year: 357)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Re: Things that make you say WTF.

Postby GiantsFan14 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:51 pm

bigh0rt wrote:John Buck hit TWO triples the other night.


i assume by "the other night" you mean today. either way it doesnt matter because i already ended the thread.
Image
25
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

User avatar
EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 14137
(Past Year: 427)
Joined: 12 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: BUSTER HATH ARRIVED

Re: Things that make you say WTF.

Postby Another Blown Save » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:52 pm

GiantsFan14 wrote:Bengie Molina hit a triple last night

/end thread

Last night wasn't the first time Bengie Molina had a triple and a HR in the same game

/end thread
Mat Latos - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!
Another Blown Save
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 5385
Joined: 21 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Things that make you say WTF.

Postby bigh0rt » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:02 pm

GiantsFan14 wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:John Buck hit TWO triples the other night.


i assume by "the other night" you mean today. either way it doesnt matter because i already ended the thread.

Yeah that too.
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24816
(Past Year: 357)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Re: Things that make you say WTF.

Postby auclairkeithbc » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:20 pm

non-baseball related, but that celtics-bulls series. seriously, WTF?!?
i'm the guy that puts the "nip" in omnipotent...
auclairkeithbc
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3181
Joined: 5 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Things that make you say WTF.

Postby Crazed98 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:24 pm

DaShiz23 wrote:
h2wm wrote:Posada with a stolen base. I didn't see it nor am I complaining haha.

WTF?!!!1! :-b
I own him on 2 teams, and didn't even know that. ;-D


Haha yea I couldn't believe it when I saw that :-D
Crazed98
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 265
Joined: 27 Feb 2009
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Things that make you say WTF.

Postby CadensDad » Fri May 01, 2009 3:03 am

GiantsFan14 wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:John Buck hit TWO triples the other night.


i assume by "the other night" you mean today. either way it doesnt matter because i already ended the thread.


    Who are you to end threads?
    Image

    “Never argue with a idiot, because first they will bring you down to their level. Then beat you with experience.”
    CadensDad
    Hall of Fame Hero
    Hall of Fame Hero

    User avatar
    Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
    Posts: 5977
    (Past Year: 2)
    Joined: 25 Feb 2005
    Home Cafe: Baseball

    PreviousNext

    Return to Baseball Leftovers

    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: GRIN, neuronss and 10 guests

    Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


    Today's Games
    Tuesday, Sep. 2
    (All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

    Cincinnati at Baltimore
    (7:05 pm)
    Detroit at Cleveland
    (7:05 pm)
    Boston at NY Yankees
    (7:05 pm)
    Philadelphia at Atlanta
    (7:10 pm)
    NY Mets at Miami
    (7:10 pm)
    indoors
    Toronto at Tampa Bay
    (7:10 pm)
    indoors
    Milwaukee at Chi Cubs
    (8:05 pm)
    Chi White Sox at Minnesota
    (8:10 pm)
    Texas at Kansas City
    (8:10 pm)
    LA Angels at Houston
    (8:10 pm)
    Pittsburgh at St. Louis
    (8:15 pm)
    San Francisco at Colorado
    (8:40 pm)
    Seattle at Oakland
    (10:05 pm)
    Washington at LA Dodgers
    (10:10 pm)
    Arizona at San Diego
    (10:10 pm)

      • Fantasy Baseball
      • Article Submissions
      • Privacy Statement
      • Site Survey 
      • Contact