Why does Yahoo hate Garrett Atkins? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Why does Yahoo hate Garrett Atkins?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Why does Yahoo hate Garrett Atkins?

Postby YerInUrine » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:06 am

Every day, there is new negative comment about Atkins in my Yahoo league. I have been trying to trade him all year, but every day there is a new negative update on how bad he is. I mean, they update on the dumbest things that have no relevance to much of anything.

Have any other Atkins owners noticed this?
YerInUrine
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 370
Joined: 24 Oct 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Yawkey Way

Re: Why does Yahoo hate Garrett Atkins?

Postby Yanks_Baby » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:09 am

YerInUrine wrote:Every day, there is new negative comment about Atkins in my Yahoo league. I have been trying to trade him all year, but every day there is a new negative update on how bad he is. I mean, they update on the dumbest things that have no relevance to much of anything.

Have any other Atkins owners noticed this?

"Gregg Stevens of The Rocky Mountain Current reports that Rockies 3B Garrett Atkins reported to batting practice today wearing an ugly shirt. Furthermore, he drowns kittens and tips cows for fun. On his off days he is seen stealing lunch money."


;-7
Image
Yanks_Baby
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 1704
Joined: 23 Apr 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Why does Yahoo hate Garrett Atkins?

Postby foeplay » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:22 am

I hate him too. :-t
Image
foeplay
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 380
Joined: 18 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Orange County

Re: Why does Yahoo hate Garrett Atkins?

Postby YerInUrine » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:32 am

Yanks_Baby wrote:
YerInUrine wrote:Every day, there is new negative comment about Atkins in my Yahoo league. I have been trying to trade him all year, but every day there is a new negative update on how bad he is. I mean, they update on the dumbest things that have no relevance to much of anything.

Have any other Atkins owners noticed this?

"Gregg Stevens of The Rocky Mountain Current reports that Rockies 3B Garrett Atkins reported to batting practice today wearing an ugly shirt. Furthermore, he drowns kittens and tips cows for fun. On his off days he is seen stealing lunch money."


;-7


I guess its not just Yahoo...

God I want him off my team
YerInUrine
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 370
Joined: 24 Oct 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Yawkey Way

Re: Why does Yahoo hate Garrett Atkins?

Postby Maris09 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:40 am

YerInUrine wrote:I guess its not just Yahoo...

God I want him off my team

So do the Rockies.
Maris09
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 2152
(Past Year: 8)
Joined: 3 Jun 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Why does Yahoo hate Garrett Atkins?

Postby foeplay » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:43 am

YerInUrine wrote:Every day, there is new negative comment about Atkins in my Yahoo league. I have been trying to trade him all year, but every day there is a new negative update on how bad he is. I mean, they update on the dumbest things that have no relevance to much of anything.

Have any other Atkins owners noticed this?

And you obviously hate him too. :-t
Image
foeplay
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 380
Joined: 18 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Orange County

Re: Why does Yahoo hate Garrett Atkins?

Postby YerInUrine » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:18 pm

foeplay wrote:And you obviously hate him too. :-t


Three 3rd basemen is enough.
YerInUrine
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 370
Joined: 24 Oct 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Yawkey Way

Re: Why does Yahoo hate Garrett Atkins?

Postby Neato Torpedo » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:54 pm

I told them to hate him until I trade for him. :D
Image

Rocinante2: you know
Rocinante2: its easy to dismiss the orioles as a bad team
ofanrex: go on
Rocinante2: i'm done
Rocinante2: lmao

Play Brushback Baseball! (we need more people)
Neato Torpedo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerWeb Supporter
Posts: 8618
Joined: 4 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: we don't burn gasoline, we burn our dreams

Re: Why does Yahoo hate Garrett Atkins?

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:20 pm

Garrett Atkins squeezed and pulled and hurt my neck
Fantasy Sports Genie
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1388
(Past Year: 41)
Joined: 1 Feb 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Why does Yahoo hate Garrett Atkins?

Postby Neato Torpedo » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:28 pm

Fantasy Sports Genie wrote:Garrett Atkins squeezed and pulled and hurt my neck

lmfao

Edit: that was a lot funnier before I realized it was a Rain Man reference. :-b
Image

Rocinante2: you know
Rocinante2: its easy to dismiss the orioles as a bad team
ofanrex: go on
Rocinante2: i'm done
Rocinante2: lmao

Play Brushback Baseball! (we need more people)
Neato Torpedo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerWeb Supporter
Posts: 8618
Joined: 4 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: we don't burn gasoline, we burn our dreams

Next

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2015 MLB season starts in 7:14 hours
(and 90 days)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact