Opinions? Weakness? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Opinions? Weakness?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Opinions? Weakness?

Postby simps984 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:30 pm

Anyone want to give me some feedback on my team? Keeper league, 5x5 roto, OBP instead of BA. We start C, 1b, 2b,3b,ss,INF,Util, and 4 OF. We start 7 P slots. 5 Bench spots, 2 DL.

C - Yadier Molina, Matt Wieters
1B- Prince Fielder, Justin Morneau, Jason Giambi
2B- Dan Uggla, E. Bonifacio
3B- Chris Davis
SS- Jose Reyes
OF- Johnny Damon, Adam Dunn, Coco Crisp, Justin Upton, Jack Cust
P- Scott Baker, Josh Johnson, J. Vazquez, Gil Meche, T. Hanson
Joakim Soria, Bobby Jenks, Scott Downs
simps984
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Opinions? Weakness?

Postby rjwock07 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:20 pm

you look solid, but if you need to make a move, you may want to package up fielder for a INF. BOnifacio will fall off as he has begun to already. Thats all I got... best of luck.
"Great things come from the mind of a man who can be happy, but never satisfied."
rjwock07
College Coach
College Coach

Lucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bossoaks » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:26 am

I would try to find me another left side of the INF for Bono for sure and maybe see if you could get a better every day OF that will help in your scoring categories. I do see that you are like me and still have Baker on your staff. I'm only giving him his last start this week before I make a move on the WW for Wandy or Hughes or E.Jackson. Overall, a pretty solid team. Good luck.
bossoaks
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby simps984 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:35 am

rjwock07 wrote:you look solid, but if you need to make a move, you may want to package up fielder for a INF.

Thanks for the feedback, though with regards to the INF move - I have Fielder at 1b and morneau at the INF position. The Util spot goes to whatever I feel I'm short on at the moment, or whoever on my bench is doing best, or whoever has the best matchup. So Giambi, Bonifacio, Crisp, or Upton usually get the call there.
simps984
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Hit Factory » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:09 pm

Hey there, overall your team looks pretty decent. However I think you might want to improve are outfield (outside of Dunn you are a little weak.) I would also look to upgrade at 3rd, Chris Davis is showing power but no average. You might want to package Fielder and Davis and get back a solid 3rd baseman+an outfielder. I'm not sure if Bonaficio has an value in your league since he has already begun his descent, however see if anyone wants to take him off your hands.
Hit Factory
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafeholic

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team