Colorado PT... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Colorado PT...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Colorado PT...

Postby bazzy_51 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:31 pm

ok so after a couple weeks can we sure up the whole Spily, Folwer, Stewart, Smith, Barmes PT situation? Spily has looked good all around, Fowler thus far through the 4th is 2-2 with 3 Runs and FIVE, thats right FIVE stolen bases (again only through 4, Col as a team has 8 stolen bases and still not done in the 4th)... so what yall thinking?

Great thanks to soto for the sweet sig!...
bazzy_51
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Colorado PT...

Postby BUCCOFAN » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:52 pm

Lovin every minute of Fowlers playing time, and the 5 STOLIN-BASES!!!! B-) so sweet.....The way I see it, the best lineup has Fowler in CF, flanked by Spilly in LF, and Hawpe in RF. Smith to me is an ideal 4th OF, and spot starter for Spilly and or Fowler. Cause Spilly can play CF, they can sit Fowler every now and then, however after tonight I wouldn't be.... :-)
BUCCOFAN
General Manager
General Manager

Response TeamCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 278)

Postby avsfan4ever33 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:53 pm

Dex is the starter in CF now, and I don't see that changing unless he has a very prolonged slump. Same thing with Spilly in LF.

2B is trickier, but I see Stewart getting a lot of playing time there, as well as at other positions. Stewart will be a full time starter by the All Star Break (hopefully sooner), in my opinion.
avsfan4ever33
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby 5 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:21 pm

avsfan4ever33 wrote:Dex is the starter in CF now, and I don't see that changing unless he has a very prolonged slump. Same thing with Spilly in LF.

2B is trickier, but I see Stewart getting a lot of playing time there, as well as at other positions. Stewart will be a full time starter by the All Star Break (hopefully sooner), in my opinion.

Hey avs...how do you see this Tulowitzki temporary benching situation playing out?
General Manager
General Manager

Postby avsfan4ever33 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:50 pm

5 wrote:
avsfan4ever33 wrote:Dex is the starter in CF now, and I don't see that changing unless he has a very prolonged slump. Same thing with Spilly in LF.

Hey avs...how do you see this Tulowitzki temporary benching situation playing out?

I don't see him staying on the bench for too long. He's much too talented to ride the bench, so hopefully this will light a fire under him. I'm hopeful he'll be back in the lineup by the end of the week at least.
avsfan4ever33
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Injuries & Player Updates