Papelbon hurting? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Papelbon hurting?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Papelbon hurting?

Postby MikeD22 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:15 pm

I just read on ESPN Insider the question "Papelbon hurting?" but I am not an Insider and couldn't read the rest of the story. does anyone have any inside info on if he is hurting. thanks. I know Saito got the save sunday because Papelbon threw 30 pitches on Saturday.
MikeD22
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Papelbon hurting?

Postby bazzy_51 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:49 pm

MikeD22 wrote:I just read on ESPN Insider the question "Papelbon hurting?" but I am not an Insider and couldn't read the rest of the story. does anyone have any inside info on if he is hurting. thanks. I know Saito got the save sunday because Papelbon threw 30 pitches on Saturday.

well hes in tonight against cleveland, came in with a 3-0 lead and in 1 IP gave up 3H, 1ER and struck out 1 with zero walks... i didn't see the game in person or on TV but watched the live stats on ESPN so just have stats DeRosa who is a pretty decent bat just in a slump came through with a base knock to score Choo, all 3 hits tho were just singles... haven't seen anything about an injury, and im sure if there way he wouldn't have been on the mound tonight to close it out, Rotowire.com didnt have anything on him (which is who ESPN uses for fantasy updates) so not so sure...

Great thanks to soto for the sweet sig!...
bazzy_51
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Injuries & Player Updates