Scoring On CBS Sportsline - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Scoring On CBS Sportsline

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Scoring On CBS Sportsline

Postby NickyEyes » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:41 am

Do the scores frequently change in your league overnight? It seems to happen pretty often in my league, and sure enough on the last night of week 3 (Sunday) I went to bed with a lead, and woke up with a 1 point loss. This is my first time in this league, so I'm a little suspicious. I'm currently adding up both teams scores, because I cant seem to find where the change was made, and this is going to take forever.

Thanks
NickyEyes
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Scoring On CBS Sportsline

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:11 am

NickyEyes wrote:Do the scores frequently change in your league overnight? It seems to happen pretty often in my league, and sure enough on the last night of week 3 (Sunday) I went to bed with a lead, and woke up with a 1 point loss. This is my first time in this league, so I'm a little suspicious. I'm currently adding up both teams scores, because I cant seem to find where the change was made, and this is going to take forever.

Thanks

i know CG's usually dont update until the AM...not sure about any other stats. also though, they live scoring is usually unoffical so if an error is changed to a hit or vice versa that could change as well
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Re: Scoring On CBS Sportsline

Postby mkultra » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:06 pm

Errors, wild pitches, outfield assists, and blown saves sometimes show up overnight. They've gotten better in recent years about posting that stuff earlier, but there are often overnight adjustments.
mkultra
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 41)

Return to Baseball Leftovers