Yahoo Sign In Question - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Yahoo Sign In Question

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Yahoo Sign In Question

Postby Eagle Baseball » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:07 pm

One of my leagues is a friendly family league. This year I talked my wife into getting her own team. I created a Yahoo account for her team. Now we have 3 people in my household in this league with 2 home computers. Signing in and out of Yahoo to check on things is going to be a pain. I discovered after the fact that I might have been able to sign wife up on my Yahoo account without creating an account for her.

Does anyone know if I can go in now and change her sign in for the league to my sign in? I would hate to mess around and delete her from the league trying to do something I should not be doing.
Eagle Baseball
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yahoo Sign In Question

Postby the izzy » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:14 pm

two options:

1. You can make yourself co-commish of her team and therefore, make changes to her team from your e-mail sign in. This might piss some people in your league off though.

2. You can download a new web browser for her. For instance, you can use firefox and stay signed in all the time. She can use IE (or navigator or opera or, etc...). My wife and I have different yahoo e-mail accounts, so instead of signing in and out all the time, she uses navigator and I use firefox.
the izzy
College Coach
College Coach

Postby jake_twothousandfive » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:17 pm

the izzy wrote:You can download a new web browser for her. For instance, you can use firefox and stay signed in all the time. She can use IE (or navigator or opera or, etc...). My wife and I have different yahoo e-mail accounts, so instead of signing in and out all the time, she uses navigator and I use firefox.

That's what I was going to suggest. Two different browsers seems like the easiest way to go.
"Don't take anything for granted, because tomorrow is not promised to any of us." ---Kirby Puckett
jake_twothousandfive
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterWeb Supporter

Postby ayebatter » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:35 pm

Sign in - sign out - big deal, takes like 10 seconds (even if you type with your nose).
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 1358)

Return to Baseball Leftovers