Yahoo has these 2 runs as ER, why aren't they unearned? is Yahoo wrong or am i missing something?
- M. Aviles grounded out to second
- M. Olivo singled to left center
- M. Olivo to second on wild pitch
- M. Maier walked
- M. Olivo to third, M. Maier to second on wild pitch
- C. Crisp reached on fielder's choice, M. Olivo and M. Maier scored on first baseman M. Cabrera's throwing error
- D. DeJesus flied out to left
- M. Teahen flied out to deep left
- End of Inning (2 Runs, 1 Hit, 1 Error)
*edit* Are they saying that that the runs would have scored on an RBI groundout by Crisp and a sac fly by DeJesus? That's they only senerio I can think of.
*edit #2* They changed it to 1 ER, 1 unearned. One is Better than 2, but if anyone has an explaination I'd appreciate it.
I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. -Crash Davis
Stewie : [watching a baseball game] Why does that man drop his club before he runs? I would bring it with me!