The best team I have ever drafted.. Rate My Team. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

The best team I have ever drafted.. Rate My Team.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

The best team I have ever drafted.. Rate My Team.

Postby Woodnasty15 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:19 pm

Ok so I'm not sure if the other teams in my league knew what they were doing but i ended up with 3 of the top 4 projected players for this season... i know it doesn't mean too much but I think my team is stacked. My league is a 10 team 5x5 roto with a lot of starters and only 3 bench with 2 keepers for next year only. I picked up Derrek Lee 1B, David Ortiz DH, Mark Buehrle SP, Nick Swisher 1B,OF, and Chris Carpenter SP from Free Agency. I am thinking about dropping chris carpenter and picking up another closer like Kerry Wood (just dropped) or Matt Capps, although I'm sure i wont come close to winning the save stat because one team has like 5 premium closers that already have like 20 saves.. I also am worried about papi and soto.. they arent producing thus far but im sure soto will be fine but im not sure about papi. Ryan Ludwick OF, is also available in FA and I'm interested. Let me know if i need help on Batting or Pitching.. Thanks.. post a link and i will respond.

C Soto
1B A. Gonzalez
2B Uggla
3B Wright
SS Reyes
SS/2B Hanley Ramirez
1B/3B C. Jones
OF A. Soriano
OF I. Suzuki
OF J. Damon
OF M. Ordonez
OF N. Swisher
UTIL D. Ortiz
BENCH Derrek Lee

P Cole Hamels
P F. Hernandez
P J. Beckett
P James Sheilds
P A.J. Burnett
P C. Zambrono
P J. Danks
P M. Buehrle
P F. Rodriguez (Closer)
BENCH Ervin Santana (DL)
BENCH Chris Carpenter (DL)
Woodnasty15
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: The best team I have ever drafted.. Rate My Team.

Postby Hit Factory » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:00 pm

Hey man, LOL what kind of 10 team league has Derrek Lee and Ortiz on the WW? I was going to tell you to trade either Lee or Papi to help bolster your outfield, but if you got these guys off the wire then i'm not sure anyone in your league will want them. Your team is stacked though, I would like to see some of the other teams in your league as well. WOW I didn't even see that Ludwick was also available until the other poster mentioned it. You have to pick him up NOW!
Last edited by Hit Factory on Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hit Factory
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafeholic

Re: The best team I have ever drafted.. Rate My Team.

Postby Hey Hermano » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:04 pm

What the crap? This is HIGHWAY ROBBERY: The Team. I don't know what kind of knuckleheads you have in your league if you have Hanley, Wright, AND Reyes on your team... although if someone is dumb enough to draft 5 closers, I can see how.

Ryan Ludwick should be an upgrade over Swisher once Swish's bat cools down.

Check this out: viewtopic.php?t=379613
Hey Hermano
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team