Hot/Cold Player Tracker 2009 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Hot/Cold Player Tracker 2009

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Hot/Cold Player Tracker 2009

Postby raiders_umpire » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:30 pm

Why don't you guys pretend to like each other? :-)
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Magnus_CA » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:38 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:Why don't you guys pretend to like each other? :-)

How else are they going to get their post counts up? :-°
Magnus_CA
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 2)

Postby daullaz » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:07 am

New article up today. ;-D
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 56)

Postby The Artful Dodger » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:26 pm

Chris, you also forgot that Newcastle start off their first day in footballing purgatory (hosted by Coca-Cola) this coming weekend. :-D

Barca-Galaxy was fantastic and more than 93,000 at the Rose Bowl, 85-90% of them in Barca shirts (not exaggerating). Quite funny to know that there was plenty of traffic coming in, a couple of hours before the Rose Bowl gates opened. There was also a minute's silence for Sir Bobby Robson before kickoff too, which was a nice touch for truly a great man on and off the pitch. Game itself was what it was, preseason friendly that Barca attempted to get their timing back and a game Barca of course should've won anyway. Great day all around and I'll probably blog about it tomorrow when I have time. ;-D

Thanks for pinch-hitting again. ;-D

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 670)

Postby AussieDodger » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:29 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:Chris, blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah waffle waffle waffle waffle waffle blah blah blah blah blah blah waffle waffle waffle waffle waffle blah blah blah blah blah blah waffle waffle waffle waffle waffle blah blah blah blah blah blah waffle waffle waffle waffle waffle

Sorry, I didn't understand much of that :-D
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 25)

Postby The Artful Dodger » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:35 pm

AussieDodger wrote:

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah waffle waffle waffle waffle waffle blah blah blah blah blah blah waffle waffle waffle waffle waffle blah blah blah blah blah blah waffle waffle waffle waffle waffle blah blah blah blah blah blah waffle waffle waffle waffle waffle

Numpty.

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 670)

Postby AussieDodger » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:46 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:
AussieDodger wrote:

Obscure insult.

Sorry dude, we're going to need an interpreter. :-/
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 25)

Postby chadlincoln » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:47 pm

Great article. He needs to write them all the time. Look at the ratings compared to others.
7/26 - Cafe goes down:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]
Table './cafe_forums/baseball_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired [145]
An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
chadlincoln
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby chris8 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:11 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:Chris, you also forgot that Newcastle start off their first day in footballing purgatory (hosted by Coca-Cola) this coming weekend. :-D

Barca-Galaxy was fantastic and more than 93,000 at the Rose Bowl, 85-90% of them in Barca shirts (not exaggerating). Quite funny to know that there was plenty of traffic coming in, a couple of hours before the Rose Bowl gates opened. There was also a minute's silence for Sir Bobby Robson before kickoff too, which was a nice touch for truly a great man on and off the pitch. Game itself was what it was, preseason friendly that Barca attempted to get their timing back and a game Barca of course should've won anyway. Great day all around and I'll probably blog about it tomorrow when I have time. ;-D

Always a pleasure, although I don't know how I "forgot" to mention the excitement of Newcastle beginning life in the lower leagues next week ;-7

Good to hear that the game lived up to expectation, and especially good to hear about the honour afforded to a true legend in Sir Bobby. I know his name won't mean much to non-soccer fans, but he will be very sadly missed by anyone who knows anything about the game.

Chad - I appreciate the comments, but, to be frank, I don't see any particular difference in the columns - I mean, I use TAD's format, so it's not as if the column is totally different this week. The only real difference is in the choice of players - and we shouldn't be voting on articles on that basis! I guess our style of writing might be a little different too, but I've never understood the low votes for TAD's articles anyway. I always enjoy reading them, myself. :-?
chris8
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 103)

Postby Montana168 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:50 am

i know a lot of people want to take a chance on snell but i'm staying away. Yes, he mowed down hitters in AAA so maybe his confidence is high, but look at his remaining schedule with the mariners. He plays the yankees, angels, and texas TWO series each the rest of the way. He will get shelled.
Montana168
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers