Well, This Was Fun to Watch

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Well, This Was Fun to Watch

Postby Tavish » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:41 am

Metroid wrote:
AussieDodger wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:all of you are wrong

I agree ;-D

I actually disagree. While some people in this thread are very wrong, there are a good amount that are absolutely right, and a few that have no idea what they are talking about which is really kinda sad. Even though I thoroughly disagree with those that are wrong I really value their opinion. I wholeheartedly agree with those that are right, you have really done your homework and I commend you. I'm indifferent about those that don't know what they're talking about, but would like to urge them to educate themselves on the subject. ;-D

I'm leaning towards agreeing with this, but I need to reread the thread to really make a decision.

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 26)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby AussieDodger » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:44 am

Metroid wrote:
AussieDodger wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:all of you are wrong

I agree ;-D

I actually disagree. While some people in this thread are very wrong, there are a good amount that are absolutely right, and a few that have no idea what they are talking about which is really kinda sad. Even though I thoroughly disagree with those that are wrong I really value their opinion. I wholeheartedly agree with those that are right, you have really done your homework and I commend you. I'm indifferent about those that don't know what they're talking about, but would like to urge them to educate themselves on the subject. ;-D

Perhaps
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 20)

Postby Metroid » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:47 am

Tavish wrote:
Metroid wrote:
AussieDodger wrote:
I agree ;-D

I'm leaning towards agreeing with this, but I need to reread the thread to really make a decision.

You are a wise man. So many have just chimed in either agreeing or disagreeing without really studying the subject matter. It's always best to really familiarize yourself with the material before formulating an opinion one way or the other. ;-D
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFootball Mod
Home Cafe: Football

Postby daullaz » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:56 am

Metroid wrote:
Tavish wrote:
Metroid wrote:I actually disagree. While some people in this thread are very wrong, there are a good amount that are absolutely right, and a few that have no idea what they are talking about which is really kinda sad. Even though I thoroughly disagree with those that are wrong I really value their opinion. I wholeheartedly agree with those that are right, you have really done your homework and I commend you. I'm indifferent about those that don't know what they're talking about, but would like to urge them to educate themselves on the subject. ;-D

You are a wise man. So many have just chimed in either agreeing or disagreeing without really studying the subject matter. It's always best to really familiarize yourself with the material before formulating an opinion one way or the other. ;-D

I agree with this and everything else in this thread, save for the third post on the second page and the ninth post on the third page.
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 56)

Postby Matthias » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:56 am

Here's what someone else thinks.

Do you agree?

She looked too fat -- "like a garage."

"Modern society is too quick to judge people on their appearances," she said. "There is not much you can do about it; it is the way they think; it is the way they are. But maybe this could teach them a lesson, or set an example."
0-3 to 4-3. Worst choke in the history of baseball. Enough said.
Matthias
General Manager
General Manager

Postby AussieDodger » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:58 am

daullaz wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Tavish wrote:I'm leaning towards agreeing with this, but I need to reread the thread to really make a decision.

I agree with this and everything else in this thread, save for the third post on the second page and the ninth post on the third page.

I agree with your agreement ;-D
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 20)

Postby urbanbreez » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:00 pm

I'm inclined to agree with 95% of you. The other 5% have great opinions. ;-D

*thinks bigOrt is awesome for unkowingly sparking this raging inferno of nonsense*
urbanbreez
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Wrong Forum!

Postby WebHamster » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:05 pm

My god will you all just shut the hell up!!!
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

CafeholicCafe Writer
(Past Year: 443)

Postby Tavish » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:06 pm

I agree with Hammy's decision to lock this up.

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 26)

Postby urbanbreez » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:07 pm

Yeah, hammy. totally agree with you.
urbanbreez
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk