I wish Yahoo didn't lock your guy into the start until the game actually started (not when it was supposed to start). I bailed and subbed in Sandoval for Votto at 1st. So that means if Votto plays, we're probably looking at a fabled 3 HR game.
I also have Cueto going. I just don't want to see them play for a couple innings in slop only to make the whole thing meaningless. Either get it in or postpone. Weather forecast in Cinci looks nice for tomorrow ... nice day for a doubleheader
EDIT: it's postponed.