mlb.tv issues tonight? (apart from their terrible streams) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

mlb.tv issues tonight? (apart from their terrible streams)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: mlb.tv issues tonight? (apart from their terrible streams)

Postby 405z06 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:57 am

mt99808 wrote:Has anybody ever hooked this new HD stream up to 40" + plasma or LCD? I ordered a DVI to HDMI converter and I'm just waiting for it to come in to give it a shot. The thought of watching 4 games at once on my tv gives me a boner but I'm thinking i'm gonna be disappointed in the quality.

I hooked up my 32" LCD from my bedroom just to see what the HD stream looked like and was very pleasantly surprised. In fact, I am going to run an extended VGA cable from my office to my bedroom so I can watch an occasional game in my bedroom on the 32" if I want. As someone mentioned above, it is much, much better than the Mosaic from last year.

I had been an MLB.tv subscriber the previous 2 years, but wasn't planning on buying it this year. But I guess in the past I accidentally singed up for auto-renewal and I saw it hit my bank account a few weeks ago. After watching the new media player and the HD streams, I am glad I have it now.
+
405z06
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Ender » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:01 am

It always auto renews, they send you a warning email saying that it will renew in a few weeks unless you cancel it.

I haven't really had any issues with mlb.tv, watch it every day. Biggest issue is that the box scores don't always work properly.
Ender
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert

Postby Mortician » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:37 pm

Ender wrote:It always auto renews, they send you a warning email saying that it will renew in a few weeks unless you cancel it.

I haven't really had any issues with mlb.tv, watch it every day. Biggest issue is that the box scores don't always work properly.

There is a box you need to uncheck when signing up that states if you want your mlbtv to autorenew for the following year. I always uncheck it, even though I'm usually 99% sure I will renew anyway.

Just in case Cablevision decides to make the extra innings package free to all subscribers! ;-)
Mortician
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 2)

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers