ESPN Sig Request... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

ESPN Sig Request...

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

ESPN Sig Request...

Postby bazzy_51 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:51 pm

Hey how yall doin? ive LOVED all the sigs ive gotten from all yall so far and hope someone is eager to take on another challenge!

what im looking for is a sig for my ESPN league team...

i need 4 players put in it (with names if possible, first and last or just last, whichever looks better) the 4 players invovled:
Alfonso Soriano
Ryan Howard
David Wright
BJ Upton
(if it looks good and you can squeeze a 5th it would be Ian Kinsler or Joey Votto, this is up to your great expertise!!)

then the middle im looking for a saying like "Bringin the Lumber" or "Charlotte Bombers" (again if you have a better saying for this combo of players id like to see what you think

lastly underneath the "saying" id like to put the team name in of Charlotte Cubbies

I really like all the work all of you do, thats why im leaving it pretty wide open to how you think it will look best, only thing i ask is somehow those 4-5 player action pics get on there with a saying and the team name, font doesn't matter to me just looking for a new age fun sig...

let me know whos up for the challenge!

I APPRECIATE ALL THE WORK YOU GUYS DO!!

Great thanks to soto for the sweet sig!...
bazzy_51
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: ESPN Sig Request...

Postby the ROC » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:04 am

a sig or an espn team logo?

I made a bet in 2003 that the Devil Rays would win the 2008 World Series. Oh so close.
the ROC
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert
Location: Defending my Baseball, Football, and Hockey Fantasy Championships

Postby bazzy_51 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:08 pm

the ROC wrote:a sig or an espn team logo?

sorry a Sig... i meant the players creating this sig were from my ESPN keeper team... but yes a Sig please! appreciate it!

bazzy_51
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby bazzy_51 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:24 pm

just wondering if this is too tall of an order as haven't heard anything back yet?...

bazzy_51
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby Snakes Gould » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:07 pm

bazzy_51 wrote:just wondering if this is too tall of an order as haven't heard anything back yet?...

most artists dont really like making 2 player sigs, let alone 4... id be willing to make one for you if you just pick one player. may not be what you're looking for, but at least its an offer right? :-B

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bazzy_51 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:01 pm

ok im gonna change this all around to see if i can get a new sig... i was gonna delete the whole post but i can't so...

can i get someone to make me up a sweet new Ian Kinsler Sig with team name "Charlotte Cubbies" and a saying in there somewhere that says "Bringing it Across the Board"... just a single player sig, have some fun try out some different texts if you want with this one, background is totally up to you, just want the team name and saying in there with Kinsler... thanks in advance..

bazzy_51
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby Snakes Gould » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:42 pm

bazzy_51 wrote:ok im gonna change this all around to see if i can get a new sig... i was gonna delete the whole post but i can't so...

can i get someone to make me up a sweet new Ian Kinsler Sig with team name "Charlotte Cubbies" and a saying in there somewhere that says "Bringing it Across the Board"... just a single player sig, have some fun try out some different texts if you want with this one, background is totally up to you, just want the team name and saying in there with Kinsler... thanks in advance..

check out my webpage under my sig...i have a kinsler on there...i can edit it for you with the text you want..

(usually a whole lot of text on a sig really takes away from it, but im willing)

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bazzy_51 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:11 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
bazzy_51 wrote:ok im gonna change this all around to see if i can get a new sig... i was gonna delete the whole post but i can't so...

check out my webpage under my sig...i have a kinsler on there...i can edit it for you with the text you want..

(usually a whole lot of text on a sig really takes away from it, but im willing)

ok have a quick question... could you change one of your sigs youve already done? the Arod/HanRam one could you make it Arod/David Wright? and just change the back ground rather then the Mets, make it the Cubs? and just throw the team name Charlotte Cubbies in there or no?

bazzy_51
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby Snakes Gould » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:23 pm

bazzy_51 wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:

ok have a quick question... could you change one of your sigs youve already done? the Arod/HanRam one could you make it Arod/David Wright? and just change the back ground rather then the Mets, make it the Cubs? and just throw the team name Charlotte Cubbies in there or no?

thats not "just changing it". thats making an entire new sig, one im not necessarily interested in making. sorry.

SIGS!

Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby AussieDodger » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:40 pm

Aw come on, I don't think he's asking for much here.

;-7
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 25)

Next

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests