Motte and Morrow Killing Me!!!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Motte and Morrow Killing Me!!!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Motte and Morrow Killing Me!!!!

Postby galacticat » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:22 pm

I feel your pain. I had Motte, dumped him after he blew up...replacing him with Morrow just in time to allow him to destroy me. While I was at it, since I had both Russel Martin and G. Soto on my roster, I traded away Martin...only to learn about an hour later that Soto went down with an injury. My best pitcher, Lincecum, was pulled after 3 innings, and my Justin Morneau has taken the collar two nights in a row. My Ichiro is on the DL, as-is Scott Baker. At least I'm in H2H and can hopefully flush this week down the toilet and start fresh next week. :-{
galacticat
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby mac-unit » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:29 pm

galacticat wrote:I feel your pain. I had Motte, dumped him after he blew up...replacing him with Morrow just in time to allow him to destroy me. While I was at it, since I had both Russel Martin and G. Soto on my roster, I traded away Martin...only to learn about an hour later that Soto went down with an injury. My best pitcher, Lincecum, was pulled after 3 innings, and my Justin Morneau has taken the collar two nights in a row. My Ichiro is on the DL, as-is Scott Baker. At least I'm in H2H and can hopefully flush this week down the toilet and start fresh next week. :-{

If anything happens to my teams all year, I'll just look back at this post and see how bad it can get.
mac-unit
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 7)

Postby Crazed98 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:08 am

Was able to drop Motte and pick up Heath Bell and then grabbed up Paul Maholm for his great start today. With them and Morrow's save today went 13 points up (roto) in pitching alone and went from 7th to 1st :-D B-)
Crazed98
College Coach
College Coach

Previous

Return to Injuries & Player Updates