West wrote:Haha, this thread is pretty funny.
Anyway, come on up, David Price. Here's Niemann's line so far tonight:
- B. Roberts ground rule double to deep right center
- B. Roberts stole third
- A. Jones hit by pitch
- N. Markakis ground rule double to deep center, B. Roberts scored, A. Jones to third
- A. Huff walked
- M. Mora homered to deep left center, A. Huff, A. Jones and N. Markakis scored
- T. Wigginton singled to right
- F. Pie fouled out to first
Final line: 4 walks, 6 hits, 6 ER, 3 Ks in 5.1. He's a reliever I'm telling ya.
Looking at the line of the Price vs. Wieters game, it looks like Price got the upper hand, head to head, but his performance was far from impressive (according to the line only). Wieters struck out twice, walked once, was 0-4. Price only went 3.2 however, walking 2, giving up 4 hits, 2 ER, and striking out 4. Anyway, in the actual head to head, Price struck Wieters out looking in his first AB and walked him in his second. How exciting.