Why does no1 take this team seriously? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Why does no1 take this team seriously?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby RynMan » Thu Mar 11, 2004 7:31 pm

yeah taking a gamble on guys like reyes and teixeira allowed me to grab the better picks early. i couldnt have gotten my outfield early if i went for guys like chavez and renteria. i think on every team you have those slots that are question marks, but i figure the rest of my team should be solid enough to carry it, and the fact that i know more about any of the guys in FA that i can just scour that pool if i run into trouble.

one more question, im thinking about dropping harden and picking up o. perez off waivers......upgrade u think?
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby jbuk » Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:23 pm

I'd probably stay with Harden - more upside.
jbuk
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby bucsfan04 » Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:25 pm

awesome outfield, overall great pitching. if oswalt bounces back, u will have a great team.
bucsfan04
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Cafe Writer

what kinda league is this!

Postby guy » Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:58 pm

Good team. In a league that saw Jeter and Renteria go in the first round I'm guessing there is little competition. Who the hell wants those two in the first round??? Beltran is better than those two combined and you got him in the 2nd round!
guy

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Bloody Nipples » Sun Mar 14, 2004 3:27 pm

thanks for seeing mine. Great OF, great pitching, great young IFs (get the pun?). You have all the ingredients of championship team. If that harden for miller trade pans out, you will be unstoppable. However, I can see how the other teams in your league might think your team was only "not bad" because Beltran, Pujols, and Wood will all get injured in a car crash they were in together because they were in the limo of fantasy studness! ;-)
Bloody Nipples
General Manager
General Manager

Postby TheRawDAWG » Sun Mar 14, 2004 5:59 pm

Bloody Nipples wrote:thanks for seeing mine. Great OF, great pitching, great young IFs (get the pun?). You have all the ingredients of championship team. If that harden for miller trade pans out, you will be unstoppable. However, I can see how the other teams in your league might think your team was only "not bad" because Beltran, Pujols, and Wood will all get injured in a car crash they were in together because they were in the limo of fantasy studness! ;-)

Thats was one of the cheeziest things I've ever read. LMAO!!! :-b
Barry Bonds for US president.
TheRawDAWG
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team