Villagers Say No to Google Street View - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Villagers Say No to Google Street View

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Villagers Say No to Google Street View

Postby Snakes Gould » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:24 pm

this thread has some gems in it. ;-D

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby DbacksRback » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:47 pm

I got a good one...
In 7th grade I had a older teacher who was a very proper and strict. It was a history class and me and my buddy were bored and talking during class. He stops teaching and yells at my other friend who wasn't doing anything, and went back to teaching. We found it hilarious and kept on talking away. The next time he turns and yells (exact quote) , "Lets see those lips flap with my balls on your face". He meant eyeballs(Im guessing/hope) but either way its been a great story for years
:-b

DbacksRback
General Manager
General Manager

Lucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 57)

Postby GiantsFan14 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:16 am

DbacksRback wrote:I got a good one...
In 7th grade I had a older teacher who was a very proper and strict. It was a history class and me and my buddy were bored and talking during class. He stops teaching and yells at my other friend who wasn't doing anything, and went back to teaching. We found it hilarious and kept on talking away. The next time he turns and yells (exact quote) , "Lets see those lips flap with my balls on your face". He meant eyeballs(Im guessing/hope) but either way its been a great story for years

LOL
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 427)

Postby killertofu2222 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:01 pm

hahahahahaha mr. timothy! "Are you contradicting me?! I'll send you to the MAN!"..."but mr. timothy, our principal is a woman.."

i wish we wrote down his quotes.

"We can't stop here. This is BAT country!"
killertofu2222
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Location: I come from the land where the ocean's freeze, spent 3 long months on the open seas

Postby DbacksRback » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:30 pm

killertofu2222 wrote:

hahahahahaha mr. timothy! "Are you contradicting me?! I'll send you to the MAN!"..."but mr. timothy, our principal is a woman.."

i wish we wrote down his quotes.

He also always called me "Playboy" which in 7th grade I found hilarious

DbacksRback
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Snakes Gould » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:34 pm

i take it you guys know each other?

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby DbacksRback » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:22 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:i take it you guys know each other?

correct....many phillies games ;-D

DbacksRback
General Manager
General Manager

Postby killertofu2222 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:37 am

DbacksRback wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:i take it you guys know each other?

correct....many phillies games ;-D

yea man. and other shenanigans: paintballs + slingshots = different colored cars.

"We can't stop here. This is BAT country!"
killertofu2222
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Location: I come from the land where the ocean's freeze, spent 3 long months on the open seas

Postby markj11 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:43 pm

knapplc wrote:People need to realize that this is just the beginning of this kind of information. We're going to be seeing a LOT more of this stuff. Stopping Google is just a finger in the dyke.

So I'm pretty bored and decided to stroll through the hottest chic thread (I keep up with what page I ended on last time (155)) and acidently opened this boring thread. Decided to read it anyway, I'm very bored, the bolded quote jumped out at me. Finally, I feel like I fit in.
I ain't askin' nobody for nothin, If I can't get it on my own. - Charlie Daniels
markj11
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Previous

Return to General Talk