100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Japanememe...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Japanememe...

Postby Metroid » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:03 pm

Amazinz wrote:Define better. :-D

Sexier. :-?

Dan Lambskin wrote:i can take a Squashed Fruit Bowl pic and PM it to you if you want

Not that sexy. %-6
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFootball Mod
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:09 pm

I wonder how much you could get for the speedo if you sold it in a vending machine?
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 301)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Metroid » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:13 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:I wonder how much you could get for the speedo if you sold it in a vending machine?

Any speedo? Like a speedo vending machine? Or Dans speedo? :-?

I bet we could turn Dan's speedo pic into the next internet craze, then auction of his speedo for mega bucks....we could all be rich! :-B
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFootball Mod

Postby The Artful Dodger » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:15 pm

Metroid wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:I wonder how much you could get for the speedo if you sold it in a vending machine?

I bet we could turn Dan's speedo pic into the next internet craze, then auction of his speedo for mega bucks....we could all be rich! :-B

You have to make a Youtube vid first to make it go viral.
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 452)

Postby Matthias » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:16 pm

zepfan wrote:I thought the original one was pretty funny. Really though, considering some of the stuff that makes its way around around teh nets in North America, this doesn't really seem all that weird to me. But I dunno, is continental pride supposed to make me think that our meme is better?

The Japanese are weird. Really. Don't go there. Otherwise we can start busting out their sex habits, their game shows, and whatever the guy in the pink tutu is.

I'm all for understanding other cultural norms and taking things on their own level, but really, the Japanese are weird. It's an objective, F = m * a or e = MC^2 kind of thing.
0-3 to 4-3. Worst choke in the history of baseball. Enough said.
Matthias
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Matthias » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:18 pm

Metroid wrote:

See here from the earlier in the thread.

The Japanese are weird.
Matthias
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:21 pm

Matthias wrote:
zepfan wrote:I thought the original one was pretty funny. Really though, considering some of the stuff that makes its way around around teh nets in North America, this doesn't really seem all that weird to me. But I dunno, is continental pride supposed to make me think that our meme is better?

The Japanese are weird. Really. Don't go there. Otherwise we can start busting out their sex habits, their game shows, and whatever the guy in the pink tutu is.

I'm all for understanding other cultural norms and taking things on their own level, but really, the Japanese are weird. It's an objective, F = m * a or e = MC^2 kind of thing.

Word is that mweir145 disagrees with you on this and is quite taken with the Japanese. You don't want him to come in here and prove you wrong......again. }:-)
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 301)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:23 pm

Metroid wrote:
Amazinz wrote:Define better. :-D

Sexier. :-?

Dan Lambskin wrote:i can take a Squashed Fruit Bowl pic and PM it to you if you want

Not that sexy. %-6

hah...that reminds me of the Mr. Show Episode It's Insane This Guys Taint
That part of his body had more personality than his whole face

Metroid wrote:

sorry guys...i think my wife tossed it recently

Matthias wrote:

QFT...as someone who enjoys Japanese culture...they are whack
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Metroid » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:26 pm

That was an interesting read about the girls sexual experience in Japan to say the least.
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFootball Mod

Postby Matthias » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:45 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:
Matthias wrote:

Word is that mweir145 disagrees with you on this and is quite taken with the Japanese. You don't want him to come in here and prove you wrong......again. }:-)

Heh.

Well, unless he can argue that the sun rises in the West or that the Sun revolves around the Earth or that 1 + 1 = 3, he'll have a tough go at it. The Japanese being weird is up there at the level of metaphysical truths. I like some aspects of it, but they're nuts.
Matthias
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk