FBC sponsoring baseball-reference pages - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

FBC sponsoring baseball-reference pages

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

FBC sponsoring baseball-reference pages

Postby Neato Torpedo » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:34 pm

I brought this up when Pedroia's page was up for sponsorship, though it was $205. The sponsorship of Tacoby Bellsbury only goes so far when it's on The Baseball Cube, which isn't nearly as popular as B-R, but not much less expensive. The latter is a top 5 google result for a player search, and the #1 when paired with "[player name] stat(istic)s".

I bring this up because I noticed that Carl Crawford's page is up for sponsorship for $49. Still probably a bit too much, but not too bad considering that he's a young superstar. We could all chip in a buck or two and wait until we find someone worthwhile. Here's a list of pages that are soon to be up for sponsorship:

http://www.baseball-reference.com/my/So ... able.shtml

Maybe we could find some bargain traffic among those pages. Eck, Clemente, Maz, Ripken, Ankiel, Hoffman, and Giambi are set to expire in the next week, though the first half of those probably way out of our price range. Just a thought. We could also sign a long term sponsorship agreement on the cheap when Strasburg is drafted! :-B

Rocinante2: you know
Rocinante2: its easy to dismiss the orioles as a bad team
ofanrex: go on
Rocinante2: i'm done
Rocinante2: lmao

Play Brushback Baseball! (we need more people)
Neato Torpedo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Baseball Leftovers