How am I looking? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

How am I looking?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

How am I looking?

Postby contois » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:34 pm

6x6 H2H League. standard 5x5 Yahoo + Total Bases and Holds. 14 Teams, keeper league. Everyone got 4 keepers and last years 1st rounders could not be help over. Here we go:

C - C. Ianetta
1B - M. Teixera
2B - F. Sanches (yikes)
3B - D. Wright
SS - D. Jeter
OF - C. Lee
OF - J. Upton
OF - J. Werth
UTIL - E. Longoria
UTIL - M. Bradley

SP - T. Lincecum
SP - AJ Burnett
RP - K. Gregg
RP - M. Gonzalez
P - D. Lowe
P - H. Bell
P - D. Wheeler
P - O. Dotel

Bench:

T. Hafner
C. Carpenter
H. Kuroda
M. Buehrle
K. Lohse

Let me know what ya think. I will check your out. Leave me a link.
contois
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: How am I looking?

Postby albsur2008 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:58 pm

Wow. I think that's a championship caliber team all-around. Ianetta is a big time sleeper at catcher and could put up Soto numbers. Tex, Wright, Lee, and Longo need no explanation. I'm assuming they were keepers. Actually, I think F. Sanchez is a decent 2B for now. He'll at least bat .300 you know? You've got great upside that you really didn't even need with Werth and Upton. Wright, Werth, and Jeter should keep you close in steals but you might wanna go out and get another guy. Like maybe trading Carlos Lee for Matt Kemp if you can (hahaha, might be hard to sell that though). I really like Bradley at the UTIL, if he can stay healthy, that dude can throw up a huge season in that lineup.

Honestly, I'm not a huge Burnett fan. I think that he's got great stuff and when he's on he's on but this guy gets way too much hype for someone that is injured so chronically, he's Harden-lite. But he should be good when he's in there. Lince is a no brainer. But the true MVPs of your staff will be D.Lowe, Kuroda, and a healthy Carpenter. I think that's why this is a championship caliber team. Those are solid servicable guys who won't go out and strike out fifteen, but they're gonna give you quality start after quality start. Bullpen is solid with Gregg, Gonzalez, and Bell. And you're holds are great with established guys like Wheeler and Dotel.

GREAT TEAM man!!! You should be a favorite to win your league. Rate mine if you get a chance.
albsur2008
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team