2009 Cafeholic Predictions - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Article Discussions

2009 Cafeholic Predictions

Moderators: daullaz, Baseball Moderators

2009 Cafeholic Predictions

Postby WebHamster » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:27 pm

This thread contains comments on Jason Wiedman's Article "2009 Cafeholic Predictions", which was posted in the Cafe's Articles section on March 27, 2009. The full article can be read here.
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

CafeholicCafe Writer
(Past Year: 582)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 2009 Cafeholic Predictions

Postby MaudDib » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:06 pm

It's ok. It doesn't have any surprises though. Every year there is one or two teams that do something that no one expected. Whether it was the Yankees not making the playoffs or the Rays winning the division.

I think the Royals will do better than last in their division. But after that I don't know what I would change but I would expect something that surprises most.
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."- Douglas Adams

MaudDib
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 380)

Postby Old_Style » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:19 pm

MaudDib wrote:It's ok. It doesn't have any surprises though. Every year there is one or two teams that do something that no one expected. Whether it was the Yankees not making the playoffs or the Rays winning the division.

I think the Royals will do better than last in their division. But after that I don't know what I would change but I would expect something that surprises most.

I was pulling for a Chicago White Sox division winner, but nobody else was going for it. :*)

I wouldn't expect many surprises in a prediction thread involving 20 different opinions.
Old_Style
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The Artful Dodger » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:43 pm

Count me as one of those who didn't vote the Red Sox all the way to win the darn thing. :-b

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 670)

Return to Article Discussions