CBS Auction Comish Assistence Needed - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Commissioner's Corner

CBS Auction Comish Assistence Needed

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

CBS Auction Comish Assistence Needed

Postby thebleachercreatures » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:15 pm

Our league has a 28 man roster. Auction will take care of the 23 man active roster while the reserve draft will fill up our bench of 5.

I set up times for the amount of time allowed to bid and nominate but no where does it ask for time allowed to draft the bench during our snake draft. Does anyone know how long you get? Leaguemates are asking.

Also, is the reserve draft the same order of nomination which snakes during the auction or is it different?

Our draft is this Sunday and I'll like to answer these questions that I have been getting. Its my first year doing an auction and my first cbs league.
thebleachercreatures
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: CBS Auction Comish Assistence Needed

Postby bigmck » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:55 pm

thebleachercreatures wrote:Our league has a 28 man roster. Auction will take care of the 23 man active roster while the reserve draft will fill up our bench of 5.

I set up times for the amount of time allowed to bid and nominate but no where does it ask for time allowed to draft the bench during our snake draft. Does anyone know how long you get? Leaguemates are asking.

Also, is the reserve draft the same order of nomination which snakes during the auction or is it different?

Our draft is this Sunday and I'll like to answer these questions that I have been getting. Its my first year doing an auction and my first cbs league.

I use CBS but have never used the Reserve Snake part of it. I would guess it would be the same as the regular auction. Your best bet is to send CBS a question on it. They usually answer in two days.
bigmck
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 59)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Commissioner's Corner