Offensive Categories: 1B, RBI, R=1, 2B=2, 3B=3, HR=4, BB=.5, HBP=.5, K=-.5, SB=2, CS=-1.
Pitching Categories: INN=1, K=1, BB=-.5, HB=-.5, ER=-1, W,S,SHO,CG=10, L,BS=-5.
1.(R1-P6) David Wright 3B - It went Hanley, Reyes, K-Rod, and Hamilton! Haha.
2. (R2-P23) Carlos Quentin OF - I project as top 5 OF this year. It was either him or Manny b/c Lincecum was taken right before.
3. (R3-P34) Carlos Lee OF - great value!
4. (R4-P51) Carl Crawford OF - Now I have a great mix of power, avg, and sb in my OF and the best 3B. Not bad.
5. (R5-P62) Chad Billingsley SP - Passed on Brian Roberts here but was targeting someone else later. Will contend for Cy Young.
6. (R6-P79) Joey Votto 1B - Wanted to shore up my Corners with the last 1B that could start.
7. (R7-P90) Robinson Cano 2B - Here's the guy I wanted...will hit above .300 this year with at least 18-20 bombs. Great Value!
8. (R8-P107) J.J. Hardy SS - Peralta was taken the pick before! Uhhh...20-25 bombs and i'll get cheap steals later....watch.
9. (R9-P118) Rich Harden SP - Didn't want him but I figured he was trade bait. Started my run of Pitchers...
10. (R-10-P135) Javier Vazquez SP - NL will increase #'s and an innings hog. Wound up being trade bait.
11. (R11-P152) Bobby Jenks RP - Didn't want to spend on saves but...Age 27 and can get 40-45 saves this year easily.
12. (R12-P169) Jonny Cueto SP - Has HUGE upside and may outproduce Volquez this year with increased control.
13. (R13-P180) Ryan Doumit C - Great Value! Had dreams of Posada and adequate backup so he was trade bait as well.
14. (R14-P197) Gil Meche SP - Innings hog and Josh Johnson went 4 picks ahead! UHHHHH.
15. (R15-P207) Matt Lindstrom RP - Throws 100 and Gregg has succeeded in that role. Now all I need in my Lineup is U slot.
16. (R16-P224) Kevin Slowey SP - Decided to go with more pitching and wait for hitters. Slowey could be a top 25-30 SP.
17. (R17-P235) Oliver Perez SP - More K potential and SP depth. TRADE BAIT!
18. (R18-P252) Chris R.Young SP - Can't go wrong with an N.L. West SP in a pitcher's park this late in the draft. More Depth!
19. (R19-P263) Adam Jones OF - 15/25 easily this year. Good option for U.
20. (R20-P280) Ryan Spilborghs OF - Nate McClouth-lite! Great Value. SB hunt continues...
21. (R21-P291) Rafael Furcal SS - Steal of the draft other than Wright at 6. SB hunt ends...
22. (R22-P308) Orlando Hudson 2B - Dodger MI back to back.
23. (R23-P319) Travis Snider OF - Late round power potential as DH in TOR. Big time talent!
24. (R24-P336) Jason Bartlett SS - Draft Queue Error from CBS. First waiver victim...
25. (R25-P347) John Baker C - Wanted Posada but he went 4 picks ahead. Got him off waivers after about a week!
Up To Date Transactions
1. Added Jorge Posada and dropped John Baker...BADA-BING!
2. Added Tommy Hanson and dropped Jason Bartlett...had a chance to make rotation out of spring.
3. Traded Ryan Doumit, Gil Meche, and Oliver Perez for Jesus Flores, Roy Oswalt, and Hunter Pence...beefed up SP and U.
4. Added Kevin Gregg and dropped Tommy Hanson...Gregg=S and Hanson=AAA at this point.
5. Added Pablo Sandoval and dropped Jesus Flores...no C eligibility for Sandoval but trade bait! Don't need him at 1B, 3B, or U.
6. Traded Rich Harden, Carlos Lee, Roy Oswalt, and Pablo Sandoval for Tim Lincecum, Matt Kemp, Joakim Soria, and Xavier Nady...left a hole in my staff but Lince and Soria make my staff a little bit stronger. Kemp is more SB and Nady a U option.
7. Added Josh Fields and dropped Travis Snider...Fields may leadoff and has talent to keep the job.
8. Added Chris Volstad and dropped Matt Lindstrom...arm problems scare me, especially in spring ball. Which led me to my next...
9. Added Jason Motte and dropped Orlando Hudson...Motte can get at least a month or 2 worth of saves plus other owners need RP at this point and I have 4 closers. Look to shore up my pitching staff by trading one of them.
10. Added Kenshin Kawakami and dropped Chris Volstad...Kawakami will be the more complete pitcher. Thanks guys!
11. Traded Joakim Soria, Javier Vazquez, and Chris R. Young for Ricky Nolasco, Matt Garza, and Bengie Molina...Pitching staff is all good, lineup is all good and here I am now.
Molina, Bengie C SF
Votto, Joey 1B CIN
Cano, Robinson 2B NYY
Furcal, Rafael SS LA
Wright, David 3B NYM
Crawford, Carl LF TB
Kemp, Matt OF LA
Quentin, Carlos LF CHW
Pence, Hunter RF HOU (U)
Lincecum, Tim SP SF
Billingsley, Chad SP LA
Nolasco, Ricky SP FLA
Garza, Matt SP TB
Slowey, Kevin SP MIN
Jenks, Bobby RP CHW
Gregg, Kevin RP CHC
Posada, Jorge C NYY
Hardy, J.J. SS MIL
Fields, Josh 3B CHW
Nady, Xavier RF NYY
Jones, Adam CF BAL
Spilborghs, Ryan RF COL
Cueto, Johnny SP CIN
Kawakami, Kenshin SP ATL
Motte, Jason RP STL
Hope this helps anyone who is about to draft in a H2H mixed league. I'm looking for questions, opinions, comments about my draft strategy, transactions, player values, whatever. Leave a link and I WHIR