1 more owner needed for CBS 5x5 auctionstyle keeperleague. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

1 more owner needed for CBS 5x5 auctionstyle keeperleague.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

1 more owner needed for CBS 5x5 auctionstyle keeperleague.

Postby dutchierj » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:03 am

We had 12 owners in a 5x5 mixed league on cbs. 2 dropped out, we have already reaplaced 1. We want 12. The entree is $50 or $60 I'm not sure. You pay real dollars for FA's. FAbidding is twice a week. It's a keeperleague, obviously you don't get the best keepers but the 2 teams that dropped out had some decent ones. We have a 2 day auction ( mondaynight and wednesdaynight ). It's a competitive, fun league with quiet a bit of action during the season. If you want in contact me soon!! If you're in contention till the end you're out about $100 alltogether with the FAbidding included. First 4 get paid. 40-30-20-10%

RJ
dutchierj
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 1 more owner needed for CBS 5x5 auctionstyle keeperleague.

Postby lord james » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:51 pm

I Need a weekly line up CBS Sportsline 5x5 Roto Auction League

Can draft next week. All weeknights but Tuesday night. Looking for a weekly line up CBS Sportsline 5x5. Roto Auction draft, both leagues. I'm a competitive owner, been playing fantasy baseball for 20 yrs. I don't want to play baseball every morning prior to the first pitch to adjust lineup for this reason I want to do a weekly line up league, usually 1/2 hr before the 1st game on Mondays. Personally I'm in the "the more the merrier" constituency as far as owners. I have been in a league in the past with 16 owners. I like it this way. The talent pool isn't quite so rich. If interested please send me your rules and other info about your league.Thanks, Jim

huskertwins1@gmail.com
lord james
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds