Looking for something and can't find it... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Looking for something and can't find it...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking for something and can't find it...

Postby bazzy_51 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:18 pm

hey guys i know there is a TON of GREAT GREAT information on this site and i love it... i tried using the search bar on here but couldn't find it nor could i really on the net... don't know if im just retarded and not using the right wordage or not but anyways this is what im looking for....

a year or two back i had found a website that i thought was pretty darn good, used it with my own rankings and also a couple other sources and it gave me very very good results in my draft, i have since lost the site and can't find one quite like it out there thats top quality... what im looking for exactly is a site with the player universe in it where you put in all information about your league i.e.: number of teams, h2h or roto, starting positions and starting categories with what each category is worth (if your league gives values which mine does not) but you just type in all that information and it spits out player rankings and average draft values for each player at each position... i have J's rankings, my own and the median draft value (sorry i feel like a jackass cuz i don't remember the author, my apologies) and would love to add this to my arsenal to dominate my draft upcoming this friday...

any links to sites or insight on this would be greatly appreciated, again if it is also talked about somewhere on the site here i apologize i just couldn't find it if it is already posted... thanks again!

Great thanks to soto for the sweet sig!...
bazzy_51
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Looking for something and can't find it...

Postby Big Pimpin » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:20 pm

Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 4)

Postby bazzy_51 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:27 pm

Big Pimpin wrote:Baseball Monster?

awesome man, thanks big pimpin!! this is the exact site i have previously used and love it!...

anyone have any other sites or opinions?
Last edited by bazzy_51 on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bazzy_51
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby jake_twothousandfive » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:33 pm

bazzy_51 wrote:
Big Pimpin wrote:Baseball Monster?

awesome man, thanks big pimpin!!

anyone have any other sites or opinions?

Wow that looks sweet. I can't believe I've never been to that site before. I've never seen a site that would be more useful than that one -- based on what you're looking for.
"Don't take anything for granted, because tomorrow is not promised to any of us." ---Kirby Puckett
jake_twothousandfive
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterWeb Supporter

Postby bazzy_51 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:30 am

anyone with any help on this subject? or something that at least comes close to what was explained?

bazzy_51
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Return to Baseball Leftovers