NYC, Live Auction, Friday, April 3rd, 18 teams, $600 per - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

NYC, Live Auction, Friday, April 3rd, 18 teams, $600 per

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

NYC, Live Auction, Friday, April 3rd, 18 teams, $600 per

Postby EdBuzz » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:48 am

I have only one spot remaining. You would make team 18. I will not go to 19.

The auction is live so you must attend in person, not by phone or internet. You'll meet the rest of the league members. The entry fee is $600 per team. If that's too steep for you, grab a partner.

OUR LEAGUE IS NOT A KEEPER LEAGUE. It's a mixed league, so we auction off players from both the NL and AL. It's 6x6, your standard 5x5 plus hits and Win-Loss differential.

We draft a C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, 1 Utility infielder (any infield position) 4 OF, 3 Utilities (one of which you can use for a hitter or pitcher)
9 pitchers (1300 minimum innings pitched for the season) and a 5 man reserve bench. You'll have $260 to spend on 27 players.

We rent out a banquet room of a restaurant, have a hot buffet dinner, and we have an auctioneer and an assistant to track money and jot down purchased players on everyone's roster which can be viewed up front during a view breaks during the night.

The auction is great. Everyone is enjoying themselves and you can feel the adrenaline flowing through out the room.

League members are in their 30's, 40's and 50's.

I only need one more owner for Friday, April 3rd, 6pm.

MANHATTAN COLLEGE ALUMNI MOST WELCOMED.

Send me an email if you're interested.

edbuzz@optonline.net

Thanks,

Ed
EdBuzz
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 55)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds