1. Why rank Millwood so far ahead of Wolf? Both had similar numbers.
"Had" similar numbers. I think Millwood's going to regain his edge he showed in Atlanta. I think Wolf's going to keep thinking about that woman on the subway in New York and struggle a little this year. Just a gut feeling.
2. Why rank Kendall so far ahead of Lieberthal?
Kendall's solid. I'm not really sold on Liebs. Again, mainly a personal preference. 10 sb from a high BA catcher is a huge plus.
3. Any reason why Percival is slightly better than Izzy?
Negligible. But I feel that the Angels will be in more games this year due to their buffed up lineup.
4. Francisco Cordero ranked before Eddie Guardado?
No real reason. But both usually get taken before I get to them in the draft order.
5. Jose Contreras ranked before Derek Lowe?
Contreras as a starter is good! Check out his starter/reliever splits from last year, especially his second half stats.
Another Year, Another Championship. I'm 2 for 2.