12 team 5x5 roto, please check it out WHIR - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

12 team 5x5 roto, please check it out WHIR

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: 12 team 5x5 roto, please check it out WHIR

Postby urbanbreez » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:48 pm

Thanks for the hlep with mine!

You've got a solid team here. You need to spread some of the wealth around though! OF is stacked but I don't like Posada at C and I know you like Navvaro as his back-up but take it from a guy that owned him for a large portion of the season last year ( I was desperate) He's just a singles hitter, should help with BA but other than that, not a great producer and doesn't help much. You've got to upgrade that utility position too. I'd say, figure out a 2 for 1 deal -- with you upgrading two spots for one of your OF'ers.
urbanbreez
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby meotraix » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:09 am

Good team but I'm gonna echo what some of the others have said already. My first though was I would try to package a SP for a RP to solidify that saves category, but closers can always be fished off the free agent pool. A lot of people have mentioned BA as a weakness, but might as well punt that and continue building on HR/RBI's/etc. as a strength? I would drop Pierre for Fred Lewis, Daniel Murphy, etc. (basically an OF that can provide more pop and some steals, albeit less).
meotraix
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby caliendo » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:41 am

I would look to trade Pierre and maybe get a better 2B. Like everyone else said BA is going to be a problem. Your pitching is solid. This is a pretty good team especially for a 12 team league.

help me too?

viewtopic.php?t=377164
caliendo
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby shoelessjoetara » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:37 am

Thanks for the help with mine. I think you could be fine with what you have but if you are concerned with your infield, you could trade one of your OF for an upgrade on your infield.
shoelessjoetara Beginner
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Hit Factory » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:52 am

I just wanted to thank everyone for their input, keep it up, and as always WHIR 100%! I have dropped Juan Pierre and picked up Aaron Hill to play MI, I dropped Arrendondo and picked up Rafael Soriano, and I dropped Casilla and picked up Kyle Lohse thanks again for the all the help!
Hit Factory
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafeholic

Previous

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team