1. What was your draft strategy?
Draft a well rounded team that can compete in all cats each week. When deciding between players, I went with younger players over older ones. Drafting from the 2 spot meant that I wasn't able to get a lot of players I usually target because I wasn't willing to reach for them. Eithier, Shields, Milledge, Ray, and Greene are players I targeted and actually got.
2. Who do you think was the steal of the draft?
Alfonso Soriano with pick 30
3. Who do you think was the reach of the draft?
McCann with pick 39. I'm high on McCann, but this was at least a round early given it's only a 1 catcher league.
4. Who do you think will finish in the top 3?
No predictions for the top 3. I think there will be a lot of teams bunched together near the top. Seems to be a lot of parity.
5. Who do you think will finish in the bottom 3?
Things aren't looking good for GF, Bobbing, or Wicked.
6. The best pick that you made
Berkman in the 3rd was good value
7. The worst pick that you made
KRod was a little early.
8. What player is the biggest key to your success?
If Pujols can put up numbers similar to last year, I'll be in good shape. I also need Ortiz to have a decent year.
9. Your team's weak/strong points
Weakness- lot of young players that might not break out or might regress
Strength- lot of young players that might break out or improve on last year's numbers