Auction-Keeper - 5x5 ~$300 - MONEYBALL (AL Team Avail) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Auction-Keeper - 5x5 ~$300 - MONEYBALL (AL Team Avail)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Auction-Keeper - 5x5 ~$300 - MONEYBALL (AL Team Avail)

Postby lee652 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:28 pm

We've been around over 15 years. This is a great and fun league for the die-hard fantasy leaguer. We have both AL-only and NL-only leagues. We have 1 team available in the AL-only league.

Standard 14 hitters and 9 pitchers active roster with a deep bench (10 players) of both minor and major leaguers. We use CBS and will use its Auction-Keeper Draft function.

$260 auction draft limit (auction date Monday April 6th @7pm EST). For the buy-in probably allocate about $300+$2 add/drop/trade fees for the league.

How much you pay into the pot depends on how much you want to pay your players, i.e. you pay your players your team salary and determine your costs... use your moneyball skills.

If you're interested, send me an email: johlee@gmail.com and I'll send you a copy of the rules and answer any questions you have. The new owner will start from empty -roster, probably with an eye to building for the future, though a first year owner has finished in-the-money before.

To give you guys an idea how active our league is... i've had to process 11 trades involving 9 different owners in the last two weeks between the two leagues. Also, I'm not one of those 9 owners and i'm always active. Our AL league, which is slightly more active, needs one owner. Pls email if you're interested.
John Lee
johlee@gmail.com
lee652
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds