Keeper League Auction Cheat Sheets - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Keeper League Auction Cheat Sheets

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Keeper League Auction Cheat Sheets

Postby Fantasia » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:52 pm

I've been in a 11 team/4X4/ NL/keeper/auction league for a while, and for the last couple of years, I subscribed to HOTSHEET (Which was FANTASTIC). They enabled you to input your leagues parameters, and Freeze List with salaries, and would print out a customized cheat sheet with auction values that excluded the kept players, and took into account inflation (i.e. I have Braun at $15, a cheat sheet that values him at $35+ is useless, because other players will be priced higher because I have him at $15). Alas, HOTSHEET seems to have been bought out by FANBALLL (Their draft kit does not even allow for keepers), and I've been very disappointed with them. Does anybody know of a site/service that does a customized draft cheat sheet were you can input a freeze list before the darft, and get a sheet with an updated auction price taking into account inflation? I would appreciate any help. THANK YOU ahead of time.
Fantasia
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Keeper League Auction Cheat Sheets

Postby FilmMan » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:46 pm

I'm in the same boat. I hate Fanball. First they ruined TQStats, now HotSheet. I was able to overcome it thought by actually (believe it or not) saving the fanball cheat sheets into spreadhseets and inputting my league's freeze list myself. (next to Braun - typed in $15 etc) Then at the bottom I added up the freeze salaries, subtracted from 'real' values and calculated the inflation myself so I could have a good idea about what to expect. It took a little while to input the keepers salaries, but the spreadsheet did all the math and in the end it was worth it.
FilmMan
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Keeper League Auction Cheat Sheets

Postby dmendro » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:12 pm

A little pricey but www.fantistics.com is a great draft tool for auction keeper leagues. It generates great cheat sheets which you can modify by tweaking just about anything you want. This is my 3rd year using the product.
---------------------------------------------------------
The Black 'N Blue Podcast
RSS Feed: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/BlacknBlue
Beating each other up one sport at a time.
dmendro
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Commissioner's Corner