CBS league needs 1 owner! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

CBS league needs 1 owner!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

CBS league needs 1 owner!

Postby lilfrier » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:08 am

I am currently the co-commissioner in a CBS league that has 11/12 owners. We have 12, but we are unsure of the status of one and would rather have a sure-thing active owner with experience. 4 of us are from the same league last year, and the other 7 we have set are all really into baseball and sports in general, though they are somewhat new to fantasy sports. Here is the rundown of the league setup:

The prize is currently $850, and is given out to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.

Head-to-Head scoring (Rules will be given by e-mail when I receive a message from each person)

This is a keeper league, though the number of keepers is not set in stone (it should be tonight or tomorrow, I'll update it as soon as it is).

The draft is expected to be either Sunday afternoon or night, or Monday night (please inform me of your availability schedule and preference on these draft dates/times).

The positions we use are C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, MI, CI, OF, OF, OF, DH, Util, Util, 5 SPs, and 3 RPs. In addition, there are 7 reserve spots that can be a combination of pitchers and hitters, 1 DL spot, and Minor league spot. There are a total of 30 roster spots (21 starters, 7 Bench, 1 DL, 1 Minors). Also, there cannot be more than 10 of a given position on one's roster at any time (i.e. no more than 10 SPs or OFs, etc, so watch what position guys are set to on the bench--there is an alert above your roster if there is a violation). Breaking roster rules results in scoring 0 points for the day of the violation. There is NO waiver wire, and all trades go straight to the commissioner, but outside input on trades is welcome as well, so don't be afraid to voice concerns.

This is a daily league, and we are putting a limit on weekly transactions to prevent pitcher streaming.

My e-mail is cubs223425yahoo.com.

If anything changes, I will post it as promptly as I can, and thanks in advance to all who show interest.
lilfrier
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 14)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: CBS league needs 1 owner!

Postby lilfrier » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:30 pm

I forgot to mention that the buy-in is $100, though only 10/12 are being asked to pay (1 isn't for winning last year, and the other is not for personal reasons). $150 of that $1000 is being used to pay for the league, so that leaves $80 for the top-3 teams.
lilfrier
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Mike Wish » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:22 pm

I am interested.

mikewishatgmail.com
Mike Wish
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby lilfrier » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:32 pm

As of this moment, we have our 12th, sorry. IF something changes, you will be the first person contacted. And my second message was mistyped. The prize total is $850, not $80.
lilfrier
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Return to Classifieds