I have started a 20-team MLB dynasty league. The 20 teams were pre-selected and broken into 4 divisions: East, North Central, South Central, and West.
* 27-man rosters with 3 IR slots
* 18 starters (C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, LF, CF, RF, UTIL on offense and 5 SP's and 4 RP's for pitching)
* Weekly head-to-head match-ups using a points-based scoring system
* 20-week regular season and 3-week playoffs (8 teams qualify for postseason)
* Team rosters have been pre-filled and once league is full a draft will be held to acquire players from the 10 MLB teams not included
* Each team is required to keep a majority of players from its actual MLB team at all times, meaning a minimum of 14 for a 27-man roster
Teams available: Rays, Angels, Diamondbacks, White Sox, Yankees, A's, Brewers, Tigers, and Twins
View league settings: http://games.espn.go.com/flb/tools/leag ... eId=158394
If interested, you can e-mail me at LZOLDY@YAHOO.COM
. Be sure to include the top 3 teams you would prefer.