Am I the only one NOT trying to get Price or Wieters? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Am I the only one NOT trying to get Price or Wieters?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Am I the only one NOT trying to get Price or Wieters?

Postby Montana » Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:51 am

I'm reaching for them both in keepers leagues........12 team, keep 8......took Wieters 5th overall in the 1st redraft (9th round) 99th overall.....Price in the 2nd (10) 119th overall......and in a 12 team, keep 10 league, I took Wieters in the first 5th overall in the first redraft 125th overall.

Happy with where I got all three......although Price may have been a touch early.
Montana
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Fantasy Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Am I the only one NOT trying to get Price or Wieters?

Postby converge241 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:00 am

As Michael Jackson says "You are not alone"

I saw David Price go 4th round of a redraft and have seen weiters go as high as 5th in keeper...

Ive already traded away the right to pick up weiters in a dynasty roster filler draft and was working on trading price in another league (grabbed him as FA in a keeper league last year but would cost a lot ot keep because of strange rules)

I planned on not owning them anywhere but in that same league where price went 4th got weiters in the 13th and its a small 10 team league lots of catchers on the wire while weiters is being held down to pick up and rent for 1-2 months (bengie molina, ianetta, hernandez etc)..I even thought that was a lot to pay but was getting good value elsewhere so had some fun (examples: I got peavy and Berkman AFTER Price went..berk in the 4th after price in the 4th and peavy in the 5th)

But I mean hey its your team if you are a big enough fan of either :-)
"I'm the man with the ball. I'm the man who can throw it faster than F***. So that's why I'm better than anyone in the world." - Kenny Powers
converge241
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 99)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers