Anybody looking to join a 3 sport salary keeper league - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Anybody looking to join a 3 sport salary keeper league

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Anybody looking to join a 3 sport salary keeper league

Postby meakadj03 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:14 am

hey guys, I am looking for some active and quality managers to join a salary cap 3 sport keeper league, which involves baseball, football, and basketball. Right now, I feel like we don’t have enough time to get all the details discussed as a league to start the salary keeper portion in baseball, so I am getting managers together for a baseball league, and then we will officially start the keeper and salary cap portion with football. For the league, I am also going to use a point system for an overall champion for the year combining all three sports. Also, I want to have a tournament inside the league, different for each sport, as add extra element to the league. The league will have the same 12 managers for each league and the league will be h2h on yahoo with settings that are similar to yahoo, but changed a bit based on the league input. If you are interested in joining, then email me at meakadj03@hotmail.com and tell me how long you have been playing fantasy sports and what types of leagues you have played in. Thanks. If you have any questions, you can email me or reply to this post and i will anwser them.
mes of ak
meakadj03
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds