5x5 NL only keeper league needs 1 replacement - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

5x5 NL only keeper league needs 1 replacement

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

5x5 NL only keeper league needs 1 replacement

Postby 3RJ » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:52 pm

I have a team with a manager that has unexpectedly just dropped out and thus I am looking for someone to replace him. This league is casual / fun yet the competition is good. We play with 23 man active rosters, and a 12 player reserve roster. It is a 10 team rotisserie league (cumulative statistics during the regular season). Each manager can keep a maximum of 13 players (and 3 reserve players as long as they are still considered rookies, and they were not active on your team last year). Our final roster protection will most likely be on Sunday, March 29. Our auction looks to be on Sunday, April 5, in Cincinnati, OH (or via telephone if you can not attend in person). It would be great to add an owner within driving distance to Cincinnati, as we prefer live auctions. We do a 23 man auction to fill our active rosters, then a 12 man draft to fill out the reserve rosters. Anticipated costs will vary depending on how many transactions you do during the season. In the past, it has ranged from $75-$250 normally. We use CBS Sportsline as our web site, and each owner is responsible for their rosters on a daily basis (this year, it costs us $15 per team in our 10 team league).

If interested in playing in our league, please contact me. I can also send a copy of our league rules to you, if you think you may be interested in playing.

You may email me at kyork_7119@hotmail.com or through this ad.
3RJ
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds