I Think I am going to give up Hard Liquor - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

I Think I am going to give up Hard Liquor

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: I Think I am going to give up Hard Liquor

Postby DaShiz23 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:31 pm

markj11 wrote:
Mugrila wrote:
jfg wrote:I don't know if it's different for everyone but I just don't get the whole blackout thing. I've drank a lot in one night and I always have remembered everything and I've never blacked out. I've passed out from being tired at 5 AM after drinking all night but no blackouts. I wonder if I puke before I get to the point of blackout, because I puked my fair share in college.

Same here.

Don't give up, don't ever give up. Seriously though, you are lucky. The mornings after a black out suck. Wondering who you pissed off, or who you told about that skeez/cousin, or where you left your wallet/credit card, shirt, shoes, glasses, contacts, left sock and dignity.

I agree. I used to drink, sometimes, for the sole purpose of blacking out. Well, not necessarily to blackout, but to smash whattever I could get my hands on. It did not help that my friends egged me on constantly, because apparently I was the life of the parties after 3am.
Doing this got me into many good/great times, but also bad times. And of course, the horrible times. I have given up hard liquor, to an extent. I haven't had any in months! I have a problem with excess, and excess with liquor is a lot worse that with beer. Luckily, I have been able to curb my binge beer drinking to almost a halt. Now hard buzzing, not yet.
DaShiz23
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 67)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk